[9] - 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳

• • 2000's • •

BILLY WALKED INTO the living room wearing his Halloween costume. It consisted of a blue shirt, pants, headband, and a red cape.

"Halloween's a magical holiday." He spoke, breaking the fourth wall, "All about family, friends, and the thrill of getting to be someone else for a day."

"Wrong! Halloween's about candy." Tommy replied as he served himself milk in the kitchen.

"And scaring people." Vivian chimed as she finished putting chips into a bowl.

"But mostly candy." Tommy repeated.

"Where's your costume, Tommy?" Billy asked.

"This is my costume. I'm the cool brother."

"What does that make me?" Billy asked, not understanding his jab.

"The dork." Vivian smiled and went towards the living room with her snacks. Tommy laughed, and Billy rolled his eyes, "That wasn't funny."

The two brothers followed their sister into the living room, where they all stared at the sleeping Pietro on the couch.

"Wow, he even snores cool." Billy remarked.

"I'm gonna go wake him up." Tommy said.

"Don't! Are you out of your mind?" Vivian asked.

"You scared?"

"Why would we be scared?" Billy asked.

"Because it's four in the afternoon and you're secretly afraid he's a vampire."

"No, I'm not."

"You said that this morning." Vivian said.

"Well, I don't think that anymore."

Out of nowhere, Pietro dashed at the three kids and startled them, "Blood is thicker than water! I show you!"

They screamed, and Pietro began to playfully chase them around the living room all while using his super-speed.

Wanda walked downstairs upon hearing the screaming, "Oh! Somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire."

Billy looked at his mother and noticed her costume. It was all-red with a cape and a crown.

"Whoa, Mom. Are you old Red Riding Hood?" He asked, causing Pietro to hide laughter with a snort.

"I'm a Sokovian fortune teller."

"Wow

"Wow." That is so..." Pietro began.

"Rad!" Tommy exclaimed.