𝟑𝟏

„And where is he heading to?" Jihan asked curiously while munching her cookie

The three best friends met without Haruto because things were a bit awkward and Y/N just wanted to breath some fresh air and enjoy the time with the two closest people she had.

„I don't know, it was out of nowhere. I just hope he is okay and that he comes back" The girl trusted her boyfriend and was confident about him coming back.

„That's kinda weird tho...we still have some weeks till the holiday begins" Jeongwoo said as the two girls agreed. It was really weird, so they were sure it was an emergency.

„Let's not worry too much and enjoy our best friends bonding time" Y/N smiled widely while trying to brighten up the mood, even though she was worried too. After all, Jungwon never mentioned of him leaving and no one knew where and why. They didn't know anything.

Luckily, Jihan and Jeongwoo were able to change the topic real fast. The sun shined, no clouds visible and the bird were chirping, it couldn't be any better for them.

„Let's go and get some ice cream!" Jeongwoo suggested as the friends agreed and they headed to the ice cream shop, that wasn't too far away from them.

                            {time skip}

After a few hours, the car arrived at it's destination as they went out of the car and stretched their arms. Jungwon looked around and was unfamiliar with the place. It was in the middle out nowhere, a lot of trees and the most eye catching was the big mansion.

„Go in" Jungwon heard from behind him as he nervously gulped. The boy refused to step into the big mansion because he didn't know anything about the big house and would be lost.

Suddenly, Jungwon felt a harsh push as he almost feel down. Shock and fear were visible on his face while he had his hand on his chest, trying to calm down.

„I told you to go in" His dad spat the words aggressively one after one out, scaring the poor boy even more.

Almost running into the open mansion, the boy stopped his track before entering. Something caught his eyes. He rubbed his eyes as he blinked a few times.

He swore he had seen a silhouette that was similar to his grandma...and she was supposed to lay in a hospital bed.

„What you waiting for?" His dad was irritated and didn't try to hide it as he shove Jungwon into the mansion.

The sigh was clearer and he carefully observed the big room. Everything was neat and clean, nothing new. But there were a lot of maids who were working and not sparing a glance to the newly arrived boy who was confused. He knew too well that it wasn't gonna end up good.

As soon as Mr. Yang hired one of the maids to show Jungwon his guest room, he could breath again. He finally had some peace and time for himself and the first thing he did was texting his friends and girlfriend.

„Boys, I finally arrived here and many weird things happened. My dad came out of nowhere and picked Jangmi and me up, it wasn't planed and we are in middle of nowhere. Ngl, I am scared and I have a bad feeling about this :/ Anyways, I will see you guys soon [hopefully] deleted."

„Good Morning beautiful ;) I hope you slept well and don't miss me too hard! I finally arrived and it's kinda weird here...but it's okay and I hope to see you as soon as possible!! I love you<3"

„That's it I guess..." He plopped himself on the soft bed, already feeling tired of everything. It was just the arrival and things weren't as expected. Also there wasn't any sight of his sister and that scared him because she was the only person he trusted.

Throwing the phone one his right side, Jungwon decided to open his suitcase and put his clothes and personal stuff into the closet while thinking about the future. A sigh escaped his lips, he knew too well that something was up.

-

„You guys read the text from Jungwon too?" Jake asked the squad while they all nodded. They were indeed worried about their young leader, because the conflicts between Jungwon and his family were well known and no secret.

„I hope he's okay and that nothing bad is gonna happen" Jay said who was is like a father-figure to the younger one. He always took care of Jungwon and also saw him as his little brother.

The bell rung as they all went into the school.

„Hey, Y/N did Jungwon text you yet?" Sunoo asked the girl who was taking her books out of the locker. She flinched a little bit because they handsome boy came out of nowhere.

„Oh, yes I did" She kindly smiled at the boy in front of her as he nodded and smiled back.

„Could I see the message if it's not problem? I also can show you what he sent to me!" He suggested as Y/N agreed and they exchanged the messages.

The messages were obviously different, however one thing was similar. He thought the place was weird, meaning that he has no clue about his staying place and a bad feeling. Y/N was worried to death and prayed that everything would work out.

„I hope you are okay Jungwon..."

"