Chapter - 31

Jungkook was about to say something but just then I felt a harsh jerk on my arm pulling me back, making me loose the grip from jungkook's collar.

I was startled and turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was

Taehyung.

He pulled me by my arm behind him....he looked ferocious.

Y/n's mind - " Can my life get any worse,once again wrong timings, and misunderstanding....how will I explain him now that I was doing a prank......what should I do now?...Should I now just go to mountains and become a monk.....because I am FREAKING done with my life.......Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Tae - " Get lost."

He said sternly and ferociously glaring at jungkook,who was more than happy to get lost.

He quickly ran away from there.

Y/n's mind - " Such a coward....I should have asked Lisa to leave him... ungrateful brat."

Then Tae turned towards me and glared at me dangerously....I gulped and awkwardly smiled.

He literally dragged me like sack from there towards the parking area..and threw me harshly towards his car,making my back hit his car.

He came closer towards me and trapped me between him and car.

His face was dangerously handsome right now....My heartbeat rose experiencing him so close to me...I avoided the eye contact with him.

Tae - " What was that?"

He literally growled.

Tae - " Since when did you became so pathetic and desperate..HUH?"

He shouted at huh making me flinch.

I slowly looked towards him who was already staring at my soul.

His eyes showed anger,hurt,a little disgust and some more things which I can't read.

Tae - "Do you have any self respect?...............Don't you remember what that freaking a**hole did to you....but still you are pleading and begging him to comeback to YOU?"

He again made me flinch.

Tae - "This is not the Y/n I know."

He said dissapointedly but somehow I find it a very good comment and can't help but smile at him.

Tae - " He is a one little possessive, insecure brat.....and you are still not over him."

He said with gritted teeth.

He was unconsciously leaning forward whereas my smile couldn't leave my face.

Tae - " WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SMILING NOW?"

He shouted banging the car roof with one of his hand, but I didn't flinch this time, I was still smiling like an idiot

Y/n's mind - " Atleast I matter to him, atleast he still cares for me....maybe just as a friend but that's enough for me."