Drop | قطرہ

Happy read.❤

Unedited:

Bekar sa qissah hun, aik farzi kahawat hun,

Mein khaak ka zarra hun, mittnay ki alamat hun.

-------------------------------------------

Faryal looked at Zohaib and whispered, "Wish me luck". Zohaib was holding Zahra in his hands. Faryal knocked at the door.

Knock!!!...Knock!!!

"May God give him the strength to bear with you", he replied in a playful low voice. She looked at him with narrowed eyes and knocked at the door again.

"I was just correcting your stance", he shrugged. The door opened before she could reply back. 

She moved her head and her eyes fell on the Uzair standing in front of them, with a quizzical look on his face. His eyes literally scanned the trio.

"Assalam u alikum", Faryal gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"Walikum assalam", Uzair replied.

"Are you guys having a family outing or something", he added and raised an eyebrow. He knew they were up to something.

"Kya Uzair, ab hum apne dost say milnay b nahi aa sakthay (What Uzair, can't we even a pay a visit to our friend)", Faryal replied innocently.

Uzair heaved a sigh, stepped aside to let them inside his room. Faryal smiled and entered his room, followed by Zohaib. Uzair closed the door and joined them.

Faryal and Zohaib sat down on the bed while Uzair settled down on the chair in front of them.

Faryal tapped her foot nervously on the floor. She gave a tight-lipped smile to Uzair, he did the same. She looked at Zohaib, he was busy playing with Zahra. She slightly bent towards Zohaib and whisper yelled, "Did I asked you to accompany me just to play with Zahra?",

Zohaib glanced at her and whispered, "You wanted to talk to him".

"But at least help me naa",

"Guys what's wrong?", Uzair wriggled his eyebrows.

"Haha", Faryal let out a nervous laugh. "Umm...are you done with the packing?", she questioned out of the blue.

"Yeah, almost done", Uzair said.

"Keep the warm clothes too, they will come in handy", she stated. "You know the weather would be a bit chilly there especially at nights".

"Noted. Thanks for the suggestion", Uzair replied politely.

"You want to say something else, right?", he asked. Her nervousness had proved his doubt.

"Yup", she nodded.

"I wanted to talk to you about what dadi jan said yesterday regarding...", she looked at Zohaib, then back to the Uzair and completed her sentence hesitantly "regarding marriage. Please just listen to me".

Uzair placed his elbow on the arm of the chair and rubbed his forehead. He seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Tayi Ammi was crying so much and that's the only reason I thought I should talk to you. Don't hurt your mother Uzair", she stated.

"Let's talk like friends.", she gave him a hopeful smile.

"I'm not ready for the relationship yet", Uzair said finally.