twenty nine.

Harry. 

I've been parked up outside the house since 23:47 , it's 02:15 now and I've been working in here - I might as well be constructive while I wait. I know she's out because I called round earlier and her mum said she'd gone to a gig. Didn't specify where, I could have got it out of her if I had been in the mood. Flora didn't return my calls.. and still hasn't , I'm not fu*king leaving until she's back. She always tells me when she's going out, where's she's going, who she's with.

I check my phone again, replying to an email when the glare of headlights shines through my back windscreen. I flick my in car light off, watching the car drive past me and pull up outside Flora's house, parking askew as the road is near enough silent. The lights in all the houses have been off for a while, the car turns it's headlights down and it's Flora.. a guy is on the drivers side, he's got blonde hair, from what I can tell. I squint as they both get out and he comes round her side to open her door. He's tall, and wearing a muscle tank despite the fact it's freezing.

What the fu*k.. she's been on.. a date?

I watch as she shuts the door and they talk, her back against the car and him close to her, tall, particularly compared to her, one of his hands pressed against the car roof by her head as he leans down. I'm gripping the edge of the seat hard, my teeth gritted together as I watch them make-out long and hard, his body pressed against the car - god she couldn't push him away if she wanted to.

I look away eventually, shaking with rage. Struck with an idea - I have to get his hands off of her as I quickly find her number in my contacts, calling desperately as I look over to her. She doesn't answer but it interuppts them and my call rolls to answer phone. They talk a little more and he walks her to her front door.

Seeing her kissing someone else has me fuming. I watch the lanky figure climb back into the VW polo and do a U-turn in the road, I lean down in my seat before quickly starting the engine and reversing on the path to turn around, speeding after him at a safe distance until we're onto a junction and I can follow him without suspicion.

There's little traffic besides taxi's at this time and I'm glad because if I had to drive slowly I think I'd go mad. I'd love to smash right into the back of that blessed car right now. What seems like a long while later he pulls up in a residential area - in front of a modern block of flats, lit dimly in the early hours.

He climbs out of the car and I do too, not actually shutting the door to avoid attention striding across the road and after the guy. Seething with anger as I near him,  I grab him from behind, pushing him against the wall of the building we've just reached, holding him there. He struggles but I had the initial advantage and I swear for a second I can smell her perfume on his clothes.

"What the hell are you doing" He shouts pushing me as I let go of him. I realise as I take in his accent this must be her friend Luke. 

"Stay away from Flora" I say, my body nearly touching his in confrontation. It would be hard to tell who's taller.

"I know you, you're her boss.. and no.. she's my best friend" He says defiantly pushing me away from him. 

"Do you always kiss your best friends?" I growl as he raises his hand punching me in the jaw, hard, but not hard enough for me to miss a beat.

"Do you always sexually abuse your employees?" He says. I see red, pushing him to the wall again and colliding my fist with his jaw twice as he slumps down a little attempting to push me away as he's knocked to the floor. 

"You've got no fu*king idea, I care about her, now back the fu*k off" I shout finally withdrawing my fist with a shaking hand as I look at the guy leaning against the wall, blood dripping from his nose and lip. He looks at me terrified, like a scared rabbit, and I realise I probably look like that too.. I forgot, that I even, knew how to do that. 

"I'm.. sorry..." I can barely utter. I don't know if I am sorry, but what I've done to this boy is not okay. I can't just run away like some kind of coward. 

************************************************************************************************************

Literally hate putting the stars in the curse words but if I don't it won't let me publish the chapter :( Hope you liked it ly 

- Ro xxx