✨Character List✨

Arabella Rylie Angel Romano16 year old Arabella is feisty and stubborn

16 year old Arabella is feisty and stubborn. She doesn't show emotion to anyone and is thought of as emotionless. She's cold and heartless to strangers and enemies but can be kind and loving to those who she loves. She has trust and anger issues. She loves art which inspires her clothing brand and jewellery company. She's also a street fighter and racer. She is fluent in many languages(Russian, Italian, Spanish, English, French, Latin, German and more). She's the owner of Perez hotels for her passion of interior designing. As well as her 2 other companies. If you don't mess with her she won't mess with you.

Family

Vincent Romano Is 48 and the father of Arabella

Vincent Romano
Is 48 and the father of Arabella. When she was taken he was crushed. His principessa was gone and he couldn't accept it. He spent many years looking for her. But he still stayed strong for his family. He became more cold and many mafias feared him. He's the ex don now since his oldest son is now the don. When the love of his life was taken and killed his entire heart was shattered. He couldn't take it anymore and completely crumbled into depression. With the help of his boys he finally got back on his feet and made sure to be there for his sons since he knew he wasn't the best that year. Now he waits for the day he can see his principessa back in his arms.

Alejandro Blake RomanoHe is the oldest and is 27

He is the oldest and is 27. He plays a second father figure to the boys. After his mother's kidnapping with his dad going into deep depression he needed to be there for his brothers. When his Angie was stolen a part of his heart was ripped away from him. She was attached to him. Whenever he came back from school she would be waiting at the door to give him a hug. She was his light. With his light gone, the darkness took over. He's known as the ruthless Italian don. Nickname is Alecy.