Extra pt1. Christmas special

I was excited.

Maybe that was an understatement.

My dorm mate and friend Sienna laughed at the way I hustled around, doing last minute packing.

"Dude, stop freaking out and just get going already before you miss your flight"

"Okay" I zipped my suitcase up and hugged her goodbye before making my way outside to the awaiting cab.

I was a ball of nervous energy by the time the plane landed and I looked anxiously through the crowd for her.

There she was, standing off to the side, hands shoved into her pockets as she waited for me. Her hair was longer now and she almost seemed to glow, She looked healthy.

Her eyes found mines across the room and a beautiful smile graced her face, arms opening for me.

I crashed into her, face burying into her neck instinctively while I gripped onto her. She felt firmer now, muscle mass built over the months I'd been away begging to be explored when the opportunity arose.

"Hi baby" She laughed, hand palming the back of my head.

"Hi" I squeaked back happily.

"You excited to see me? Your heart's racing" She rubbed my back soothingly.

"Yours too" I pointed out, refusing to let go of her. She laughed.

"You caught me, Merry Christmas baby"

"Merry Christmas"

It was raining outside and Charlie took her jacket off to cover our heads so we could make a run for it. Despite the rain she still opened the door for me before rounding to her side.

When we were settled she grinned at me, reaching over the center console to pull me into another hug.

"I missed you so much" She mumbled against my hair, kissing me there before drawing back.

"I missed you too, like alot"

We talked softly on the way to my house, hands joined together in my lap.

My mom and dad had both gotten time off work and Charlie and her mom were joining us for Christmas this year and I couldn't be happier.

Charlie pulled into the driveway and turned to me.

"Our parents are inside" She mumbled, half focused on unbuckling her seatbelt before reaching across the space to do the same for me.

"If I wait any longer I just might combust" She crawled across the space easily to sit in my lap,  one hand reaching down to recline my chair and the other gripping onto the roof of the car. My hands instinctively  reached out to hold her and she smiled down at me before leaning in.

Her lips met mine with an intensity that came from being away from each other for too long. She gripped my head angling my face more towards her and licked over my lips in a way that had me opening for her to lick into my mouth.

She tastes like chocolate.

A knock on the window broke us apart, Mrs.Gray stared back at us, laughing lightly. Charlie opened the window slightly to address her mother.

"Yes?"

"Stop making out and come eat, everyone's waiting"

"There's only three of you and we've barely been outside five minutes"Charlie responded dryly and I buried my face in her chest to hide my blush from Ms.Gray who noticed immediately.

"Merry Christmas Gia" The smile she was giving me reminded me alot of Charlie when she was teasing me.

"Merry Christmas" I mumbled back, too embarrassed that she had caught us to make eye contact.

Her gaze shifted back to Charlie.

"You have five more minutes, don't make me have to come back out here" Ms.Gray called and then she was gone.

Charlie grabbed her phone from the dash, tapped on it a couple times before flinging it carelessly behind her.
"I set an alarm" She said proudly.

"She's very particular about time"

And then she was leaning back down to kiss me again, hand delving into my hair to guide me against her.

This was the best Christmas ever.