Chapter 7: Shopping Day

Of course they needed to go shopping. Ender needs clothes preferably ones that actually fit him and are not baggy. Of course they also should have done this earlier before he came, as they knew of him for awhile.

But one, they didn't know his age or name.

Two, his size which is a big piece to getting clothes.

And so now he was getting more comfortable with them. Though not much, though they can easily take him shopping. Though they know that they needed Mathew in case if anything does go wrong.

"Okay are we all ready?" Mathew shouted through the house.

They all came to the doorway and all said their approvals that they were ready. Though all except Ender who was still not by the door, Mathew sighed and went to Ender's room.

He knocked lightly at the doorframe, Ender looked to him and smiled. They have gotten a lot closer then the others. Though it was mostly due to the fact that he was a dragon.
A dominant one at that.

"Hey Ender you know that we're going out right? We're going shopping just for you. You need new clothes." Ender nodded and got up, he held out his hand wanting Mathew to take it and hold it.

Mathew gladly took it and smiled. Though he kneeled down so that they are at equal heights.

"Though I need you to listen carefully, okay? You cannot run off with out one of us and you absolutely can't take anything. Tell me if you want something okay?" He knew that he needed this rule more than anything. Since he didn't exactly train him out of using his animalistic instincts.

Ender thought about it and nodded. Though realistically he knew that Ender didn't fully understand what he was saying. It was written all over his face.

Mathew nodded his head as well and got up. Still holding Ender's hand and went to the car.
As the others were already in them. They needed two cars, there's a lot of boys in the household so they need more then one car.

As they were driving they were all messing around.
Some were kissing, the ones that weren't in a car with Ender.
The ones that were in the car with him; were lightly talking and playing car games to pass the time.

Though Ender on the other hand was struggling big time. He didn't like this big moving that was next to him. But then again he's been in one and is confused on what it is. Mathew can see this, him pulling closer and tugging on the seatbelt. Trying to move around in his seat.

"Here."
Mathew said as he took Ender's hand in his and squeezed it lightly to comfort him. That's when Ender saw his hand and was surprised when he saw a new object on his finger. He has never seen it before a round object that encased his middle finger.

"It's a ring, I don't usually wear it, it's a family heirloom. But I always keep it on me as a good luck charm of sorts.
I want you to focus on it, look at it and make sure that it doesn't leave my finger, okay? It's a big task that you have." Mathew said.

Ender slowly nodded his head and watched it, he tried to play and messed with it. But must importantly he watched the ring to make sure that it doesn't leave his finger.

The others all watched him, all with smiles on their faces, they were all familiar with this tactic. They've all been there, they were anxious. He gave them a little something to keep their mind off of it.

It was so small but it worked. Much like it's working now, of course though it was a little different for them all.

Like now it for Ender it was a shiny gold ring that was family heirloom. For Asher, it was flowers.
And so on and so forth. It worked though and those things are still being watched over by them. Asher is still taking care of the flowers and making sure that it's alive.

"Okay we're here. Remember Ender stay with me, or one of the boys.  DON'T take anything." Mathew said holding Enders hand.

"We're gonna start by the boys clothing, and make our way through the store. And remember the rules for all of you, check in with me every hour." Mathew said.
It was an added rule after some incidents that occurred. They all knew to do it, they knew how much rules mean to him.

They all nodded their heads and dispersed.
Some went to shops that they wanted to go to.
Some went to get their own clothing stores to get clothes as well.
Some chose to stay with Mathew and Ender.

Asher came forward along with Ben. The succubus went to Ender and was lightly playing with him. More like making flirty remarks that Ender doesn't under stand. But he is trying to get a reaction out of him. Asher himself was watching all of this.  Trying to hold in his laughter, knowing exactly why Ben was doing this.

"Baby I'm like a firefighter, I find them hot and leave 'em wet." Ben said as he gave him a wink.

Asher was a little red at hearing that himself. But Ender, he just tiled his head to the side trying to decipher what he said.

Ender looked to Ben who was just smiling.

"He's flirting with you. Trying to show that he likes you." Asher clarified, but Ender still didn't get. He should try to avoid him and looked at other things.

Though that didn't stop Ben, who was determined to...Well make him join them in his own way.

"You know he doesn't understand flirting right? If your desperate for him to join us. Mathew might know a way." Asher said looking at a shirt that he think would be good for Ender.

"Wha? Why Mathew?" Ben said pouting lightly.

"I'll let you figure this one out." Asher said going to Ender to see if the shirt he picked would be good for him.

"Hey Endy come here a sec!" Asher said going to him and lightly putting his hand in his so that he could lead him to a changing stall.

Meanwhile Ben is thinking it over till he figured out why.

"Ohh is it because Mathew is a dragon too-" Ben got up only to see that Asher is with Ender. He spotted Mathew and decided to talk to him.

"Hey Mattie~ have I ever told you how sexy you look all focused like that?" Ben said as he went behind him and hugged him tightly.

Mathew chuckled and shockingly (not) he heard the whole conversation earlier.
He knew that he loved him, he and the others are already falling for him.

But he also knew how tricky this is for them. To get Ender on their side of things.
Of loving them and the whole concept of being by other Beasts as well.  Loving and feeling emotions in general, it's not that he can't feel emotions. But he hasn't had to use them.

"Yes, you have said this multiple times, mostly when you want something." Mathew said looking at a pair of pants.

"Hmmm, well you really do. And I know how stressed you must be. I know a way to help you~"
Sadly this is Bens way of getting things.

He used it a lot before he came to Beasts home. He was an orphan and homeless. Using his body was his way of survival, getting his way of things. Like money and food or shelter for a bit.

Ben is used to it, though he and Mathew are working on it. Mathew does not and will never use them like that.

"I'm not stressed, and you don't have to do this now. You know you can just asked for the information."

"..." Ben was quiet.
He knew he really did. But it was still hard to not seduce him to try and get things.

"I-I want him to join us." Ben asked quietly still holding Mathew from behind.

"I can tell. You were flirting with him isn't going o work. Not like he understands it anyway." Mathew started.

"I will tell you and the others how to at home. Right now let's buy these and get some food. An then we can go home." Mathew said.

Ben hugged him tighter and nodded. Glad to have a tiny dragon like Ender join them.

Hopefully.