You belong to them Natasha x Wanda x Reader

A/N- Okay so I had a request to make the reader a sub and someone also suggested a wandanat one shot so I'm killing two birds with one stone and if ya'll like this one ill write more like this.

Also C.J. in the last one shot is actually my best friend will continue to be your best friend throughout even unless it gets too confusing. So C.J. if you're reading, I love ya.

Warnings- smut, ropes, vibrator, edging submissive

You just got the call, you've been invited for an interview at the Avengers compound, you applied to be an assistant you weren't sure who for but that didn't matter, what mattered is you have an interview and that was exciting but above all, it was nerve wrecking.

You were more than qualified, you worked as assistant for your old boss for five years until he moved to Australia. A lot of people would be lucky to have you as an assistant you're basically the real-life version of Donna Paulson. (if you've seen suits, you'll get the reference) he was the one who gave your reference in for the Job at the compound.

You were expected to be at the compound by 9am, if you got the job, you'd be living at the compound fulltime and would need to move out and obviously you're reading this so of course you got the job.

It would be one boring story if you didn't. you were hired by a man; he didn't really introduce himself and the interview was short he'd told you that the women you'd be assisting were currently out on a mission and that he had asked to interview you on their behalf.

He hadn't explained your roll but that didn't matter because you'd be meeting with the women in the morning.

You'd been introduced to Tony Stark already, he showed you your room and help you set up, he also sent men to collect your belongings from your old apartment.

You were living with the one and only playboy, billionaire, philanthropist Tony Stark so yes you had a fangirl moment but that's over now its time to be professional.

He found you in your room and gave you an update on the arrival of the women "Okay so they'll be back from their mission late tonight you'll meet them in the morning in the same office you had your meeting in, I don't have a clue what they need an assistant for when we have JARVIS but beside the point it's wonderful to meet you."

You laughed "and JARVIS is? Is he another assistant here?" tony laughed at your question and introduced you to JARVIS a charming AI and you couldn't help but wonder the same thing as Tony what did they need an assistant for?

"Mr Stark, I don't want to sound rude and I'm not sure how I've made it this far not knowing but who exactly am I assisting?" he didn't seem surprised at all "all this technology you'd think the communication would be better, form what I know you're assisting Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff." You nodded in response "thank you sir."

"please just call me Tony." You smiled "Thank you Tony." He left you to finish setting up your room, you were itching to invite C.J. over so she could see everything she'd love it at the compound but more importantly she'd love the Avengers.

You hadn't been introduced to them all yet, but you'd been informed that tomorrow evening you were invited to dinner with them provided you want needed elsewhere for Natasha and Wanda.

The following morning you woke up early and changed into your clothes, a black pencil skirt and navy-blue blouse with black court shoes.

Your makeup light and natural your hair in its usual style, nails painted to match your blouse you couldn't be more put together if you tried.

You headed to the office to meet Wanda and Natasha despite being prepared your heart pounded and you stomached ached with nervous. It was so important you made a good impression and well I think you did just fine.