1.

Jungkook looked at the ceiling, body sprawled at the bed and with his naked turso. His eyes sorrow, deep in thoughts and regrets but tears wasn't there. He should have cried when the doctor tell him about his condition, should have been in denial about his situation but here he is, thinking what he should do now. What will dying people do before they die? What kind of plans they have in their thoughts before they are burried down there forever?

He closed his eyes, was about to fall in sleep because the thinking got his brain tired when the phone rang, making him groaned and grabbed it to answer. He don't even bother to look at the called ID.

"What-"

"You promised me that once you finished your appointment we will head out somewhere to eat! I searched for you and like a dumb man even went to ask Dr. Kim where you are and he said you went back home? You motherfuck-"

"I never knew a nurse can curse in the hospital grounds. "

"I'm a human for god sake, Jungkook. Where are you? You are not thinking to hide why you suddenly visited the hospital right?"

He sat up, a low hum escaped his mouth before rubbing the back of his neck. "You are a nurse, go and check my medical report. It's not like you don't have access to it"

"I swear to god if you are acting this way just because of a gastric then I'm killing you for real. A drama you are,"he said before Jungkook heard the rustling noise at the other line. A gastric is more better then some serious illness, Taehyung, he said to himself with a small smiled displayed on his lips. "There you go, Jeon Jungkook,age 25. A healthy young man in his twenties-," and he stopped.

There was an awful silence, a dreadful moment when Taehyung didn't say anything. Jungkook waited for him to say something but nothing came out. Was it too surprising? Taehyung likes surprise, he will have been elated if Jungkook gave him a decent one. Not his medical record.

"When-when did you know? And h-how?"

"That's why I'm there Taehyung. And how? I mistakenly took the bloody cough and the terrible headache as a normal sickness. My bad for it"

"Where are you?"

"Home"

"I'm coming," and the line ended. He sighed before throwing away his phone at one spot, lay down back to the bed before closing his eyes. He silently hoped that this isn't the last time he closed it because Taehyung is coming.

He wanted to see his bestfriend before he is gone for good.