Chapter 4️⃣8️⃣

Me and Nique said fuck it.

I punched Ayanna dead in her mouth and she fell back then I got on top of her and started sending blows to her face from left to right then she grab my hair, but I kneed her.

She let go of my hair and I continued to punch and kick tell somebody broke us up, and we started going head up we fell back on the car and I still was punching the fuck out of her bitch you're biting my tit.

Bitch you want to bite I'm about to beat your ass I swung her to the ground and started beating this bitch face to the ground she was crying and screaming get this crazy bitch off of me I was dragging her and kicking her in the face.

I felt somebody pick me up, but I was dragging this bitch along with me, I until somebody got my hands.

I looked over a Nique and I screamed Nique you better beat that bitch.

Nique was beating Jania she was kicking the girl in the face with her timberland all you see is blood falling out of mouth I guess she got tired of kicking her started upper cutting her over and over until somebody pulled Nique off of her.

1 hour later

I and Nique just came from the hospital I had to go because the bitch bite that skin off my tit I was bleeding the doctor said I don't have any disease, but I need to keep the cream on it, and they gave m see some pads to keep changing it.

Bitch she really bit your tit bitch weak Nique said laughing

Bitch you talking about me, you fucked that girl face up with them timberland I bet they won't be talking all that shit no more.

Eisha POV

2 weeks ago I turn 9 months my baby can come any day now I'm waiting on Nique and Eisha to get here they said they were going to be here for me baby birth and plus they on 2 Best friends and I need them plus Eli going. To be traveling.

I decided to post a video on my Instagram since I don't really post.

Therealeisha
Miami, Florida

Likedby: Ladiiscorpio, excuse_my_beauty,& 997k more

Therealeisha: 9 months and 2weeks Baby K on the way

Comments disabled

After I posted I heard me doorbell ringing

I wobbled to the door opening it and there was Skylar and Nique

Damn best you about to pop Skylar said rubbing my belly

Ik she has been kicking all day I think she's getting ready to come she needs to hurry up because she's hurting me like hell I said.

Baby don't do our niece Pooh she's taking her time Nique said

Girl she needs to move, but anyway I heard about y'all fight what Dejounte had to say about it, I asked