Chapter 188

(A/N- Let's just say that Maddie and Stefan are cousins)

Roccoline chapter 😢

⚠️ Mention of abuse ⚠️

Chasity's POV-

What the fuck is happening?" Leo asked running downstairs with my brothers.

Uh, where's the fire?

"Rocco, what the fuck did you do?" Franco asked.

"I think I shot my future father-in-law." He said.

"YOU THINK?!" Antonio asked.

"I-he-throat. I just saw red and grabbed my gun, and shot him. Wait where's Madeline?" He asked and I saw her on the ground with a nasty bruise on her throat.

"Fuck, baby are you okay?" Rocco asked helping her up.

"You shot him." She replied, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Why?" Mads asked hitting his chest.

Yikes. Stefan was just sitting on the couch watching Netflix.

His uncle is literally dead.

"Madeline, your father was choking you and kicking you in the stomach, what was I supposed to fucking do? Watch?" He asked, raising his voice.

"But that's normal for him. He's sick." She responded.

"What the fuck?" Stefan asked jumping out of the couch.

"I don't understand. Your dad hits you?" He questioned.

"Yea but it's okay. That's normal for him." She told him.

Girl what-

"Madeline, what the fuck are you talking about? Hitting someone is not normal." Rocco said and we were just there in the back.

I don't know what to do.

"I know it's not and I would never hit our children believe me please-." She said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"But my dad, he's sick. Not physically but in the brain. He never wanted to admit it but there are times where he's very very happy and then there are times where he's very very mad. So it's normal for him to get all violent. Like how my mom said "let it be, there's no point in fighting."." She told us.

"Madeline-." Rocco tried saying.

"Anyways you shouldn't have killed him just because of some tiny thing." She said.

TINY!

"For fuck's sake Madeline. This isn't tiny oopies that your father did, he hurt you. It's not fucking normal even if he's fucking sick in the brain. I could have helped you." He yelled.

"I am 19 years old, Rocco! I don't need your help. He wasn't going to kill me, I could have ended this situation on my own." She shouted back.

"Ended it on your own? Really. He would have choked you to death if I didn't shoot him. I did you a favor, Madeline." He told her.

"You did not do me a favor. Who's going to walk me down the aisle now. You could have at least waited until our wedding. Now, none of my parents are alive and I'm alone." She said and stormed off.

"So...the weather is nice today," I said and Rocco glared at me, walking away.

(A/N- Poor Maddie, first her brother died (mentioned once) then her mom, and now her dad. Yikes)