2.

Lee Haewon groaned inwardly at the client in front of her, being picky at his love choice when she had shown two catalogues of their best worker which 90% suits the beauty standards and are the ones to died for. How can the man is still thinking what to choose? If Haewon was him, she would have picked randomly and call it a day with a beautiful woman to entertain him. He wasn't that good looking to even being picky at those set of womans in the file.

"Sir? Have you choo-"

"Can you wait? I'm thinking here!," He yelled at her face and Haewon shut her mouth before giving a sweet smile at him. Oh, she should have killed the man by smacking the heavy files at his face. But Haewon need the job, and she's not quitting any soon. Looking away, she saw a woman with blue pastel blouse and a white cute mini skirt entered the lobby with a wide smile. Must have finished her work, she said and scanning the pretty woman who is stil smiling while heading to her.

Oh, to be beautiful and sweet at the same time. Haewon wished she could have passed the evaluation when she applied to work at this company. Not as a staff who had to deal with clients who mostly are picky and other behind the scene work which only worn her out. In another word, she is just an normal office worker but for Love Inc.

"Haewon!,"the woman called cheerfully once she reached the receptionist and she handed her a bag of a branded item to her. "The man was crazy rich! Who thought a rich man like him will use Love Inc. right? And here's a gift from me, I choose it for you"

Another benefit of working as a staff here is that you get gifts from the Love workers or what they called agents when they are close to you. In Haewon experience, she had gotten every piece of branded item from them. Sometimes she think that they are providing sugar babies for those rich man but Haewon didn't want to questioned it.

"Thank you, Hana. You can go and change now, I've just clock you out"

"Bye sweetie!," She waved before skipping to the elevator leaving Haewon with the man who is still thinking about his choice.

"Have you-"

"I said WAIT!"