" 'cause now im even more lost,"

"Slow down Carrot Head!" Ophelia called putting to Lily Evans who was marching through the crowded and smoke filled platform

The stern looking red headed was being followed by one of her friends, Ophelia Thompson. Both girls were muggle-born students however had been sorted into different houses. In her first year, Ophelia was sorted into Ravenclaw. The house of wisdom and wit.

She had chocolate brown hair which fell to her waist and curtains which framed her diamond shaped face. She had enticing autumn brown eyes along with freckles littered around her bronze skin. Her cheeks were constantly rosy and plastered on her face constantly was a mischievous smirk.

Ophelia had been staying with the Evans that year, spending most of it messy with Lily's putrid sister. The Matron didn't care that she hadn't shown up that summer, in fact Ophelia was sure she was glad. She continued to remind herself that there was only 2 more years left until she can leave that place forever.

Once Ophelia was finally able to catch up with Lily, the two boarded the train and search the carriages for their other friends. Then they both realised the corridor was blocked. The Ravenclaw rolled her eyes at the messy haired boy who blocked the way, James Potter.

James and his other three friends likes to think they were in a gang for mischief and pranks. After only a few weeks in the school, they became extremely popular and everyone looked up to them.

James Potter was a pureblood boy with a ego the size of the Great Lake which surrounded the school. He constantly had messy hair which was ironic since his father created 'Sleekeazy's Hair Potion' which brought the small family a lot of money. The potion was meant to make hair more manageable and it was clear James had never touched the stuff.

Then there was Sirius Black, yet another pureblood, but his family was very different to James'. All through his life he was taught how important blood purity is however he went against them and had ran away to live at James'. He had long dark hair and had dark eyes which always had a glint of mischief in.

Then there was Peter Pettigrew, the shortest boy of them all and was the one who snuck around. Him and James were extremely closed when they started Hogwarts however it seemed like James and Sirius were more like brothers then friends.

Finally, there was Remus Lupin. The same boy she grew up near in the Yorkshire countryside. He was the tallest of them all, having a growth spurt earlier that year, and was littered in scars across his arms and face.

The Marauders were the only ones who knew about Remus' condition but none of them knew that there was an extra person who knew, Ophelia. "Move Potter." Lily ordered but the boy only smirked in response. James had a massive crush on the girl which was common knowledge to everyone and professed his love to her every time she stepped out her dormitory.

"I swear to Merlin Potter, I will shove this wand so far up your fucking arse that you won't be able to shit for weeks." Ophelia threatened through gritted teeth. "Charming Thompson." James replied sarcastically.

She put on a fake smile before her name was called and she looked over. "How was your summer?" Remus asked, attempting to make small talk with the girl who he hardly talked to anymore.

"I was good. Spent most of it pranking her rat of a sister." Ophelia replied, gesturing towards the red headed girl beside her. "Hey! She's still my sister!" Lily exclaimed defensively before huffing at James and continuing down the hallway. "More like some weird toad." Ophelia whispered before she hurried after her.

Then the train began to move, jolting Ophelia forwards so she almost fell onto the carpeted floor. Lily snickered at the girl as she slid open the compartment in which their other friends sat. "I'm here!" Ophelia sang loudly, her arms up in the air as she posed in the doorway before collapsing in the seat beside Alice.

Dorcas scurried to the window, gripping onto the framing of the glass as they train began to roll out of the station. "We're in our 5th year now and you still get excited about the train moving?" Lily asked with a slight laugh.

The Ravenclaw girl put her legs up on the empty seat opposite her and she reached over and put her hand into the packet of bonbons Alice was eating. She chucked one up into the air before leaning her head back and catching it in her mouth.

"I have this great idea for a prank!" Marlene exclaimed loudly. "Well, we gotta be carful this year since this one got her prefect badge." Ophelia said, pointing to the ruby red badge Lily had pinned on her clothes.

Then she leaned back and crossed her arms. With a smug look on her face she asked, "Ready for Ravenclaw to beat your arses this year?" Ophelia seemed to have befriend or made enemies with the entire Gryffindor Quidditch team.

"In your dreams." Marlene scoffed, flicking her golden hair behind her shoulder. Ophelia was one of the best beaters the team had seen in years and was certain she would be Quidditch Captain once the current one left.

Dorcas, who was the seeker for Gryffindor, laughed ironically at the girl's comment but Marlene had a plan of revenge. A mischievous look glistened in her icy blue eyes as she began to crack her knuckles and if there was anything Ophelia hated more than herself, it was bone cracking.

The brunette girl instantly jumped forward and pulled on Marlene's hands to separate them and stop her from cracking them. "I hate you." Ophelia said, glaring at the blonde girl with squinted eyes. "You love me really." She replied with a grin which made Ophelia roll her eyes and slump in her chair.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" An old woman asked, pushing around a trolley of sweets and snacks. Ophelia dug around in the pocket of her coat for a couple coins in exchange for her favourite sweet, bonbons. "Thank you." The Ravenclaw thanked as she ripped the packaging open.

"Right," Dorcas began which caught their attention as she sat up. "5 gallons on who will get detention first." She added. "5 gallons that it's Ophie." Marlene announced, smirking as Ophelia rolled her eyes at the nickname.

"It will definitely be me." Ophelia began. "But, to be different, I think Lily." She said as she put down her feet off the chair and leaned forward. "Lily? Really?" Dorcas asked which made her nod in reply. "Who knows what will happen this year? Maybe Lily will finally accept James?" Ophelia said which made them all silent.

"I will never date that arrogant sod." Lily spoke which made them all snicker and chuckle.