Ch. 10 Friends into Enemies and Enemies to Friends

3rd person POV
Midoriya and Bakugou had an awkward weekend until they had to go back to UA. "Izuku, I know that you probably don't want to talk to me ever again but-" "Don't start Kacchan. Just because you forced me to kiss you doesn't mean I'll just straight up unfriend you. You actually have relieved me of the pain I have held in for years. You're my friend and that's final." Midoriya said, giving Bakugou an almost hug. They made their to UA and sat down in their classroom and waited for Aizawa to give his lesson. The news they were not expecting was the Sports Festival was being held in two weeks, enough time for them to train and prepare for the Sports Festival. The lessons continue as the school planned. With Midoriya training his magic in ways he never dreamed off. He managed to make a special move he would save for only emergencies. Bakugou would sometimes train with him but trained by himself so he wouldn't have any distractions. Especially after that awkward kiss with Trent looking. Though the first week went by quickly, the second week felt way too long. The pressure was on. The class felt tension in the air. Everyone didn't trust each other. It was like Among Us, but in real life. Aizawa never saw a class this silent before in his life. These kids were determined to win it all, to prove themselves.

It was Sunday and Midoriya was on his way to his secret field when his wrist was grabbed by someone. His shot around and saw Trent with a pained expression. "I called, texted,  and FaceTime. Why won't you answer? Is it that Bakugou? Are you with him now? Because if you are why are you still with me?" "Trent... I'm not with Kacchan. I'm sorry I didn't answer any of your texts. I had a lot on my mind." Midoriya said with no expression or emotion. "Why don't you feel anything for me anymore?" "We only dated for a few weeks, if we're already having problems... then maybe we should've stayed friends if you feel that way." Midoriya said, taking back his wrist. "So you played me like a fiddle. Just to make you feel better about your sad miserable life! I trusted you... and you did this to me." Trent had tears spill from his eyes. "You were the only person I could trust. And yet you still are cold... I-I hate you." Trent said quietly, wiping his tears and leaving Midoriya with regrets. Like meeting this poor boy in the first place. Midoriya in a way... felt relieved, he didn't need to lie to his mother, he didn't have to lie to Trent about how you felt. Even though he barely said anything about his feelings at all. But he couldn't have any distractions when he needed to train for the Sports Festival, and he had to be cautious with his magic. The teachers now knew what he was capable of. Not to mention that the class would be competitive with each other now. Everyone around the world was watching us, friend into enemies and enemies into friends. This was his life now, no more love, no more friends besides Kacchan, no more of any interaction with human kind. His goal was now the only thing on his mind: find his mother at all cost. The voice was as annoying as it originally was as it would now sing in the day time, giving Midoriya the sleep he needed.

The Sports Festival rolls around the corner and tensions were high as they waited for the Festival to start. The whole class was quite until Todoroki decided to be the first to speak "Midoriya." He said, standing and glaring holes into the back of Midoriya's head. Midoriya only turned his head to see Todoroki, but didn't speak "You have been so silent at the start of year, quiet about your quirk, and you barely use it." Todoroki called out Midoriya before he spoke "Says the boy who uses only half of his quirk. If you're going to call me out then someone has to call you out. Fair enough?" Midoriya said, arching his brow. "Try to stay alive then. I will enjoy facing you in battle." Todoroki said before they all headed out to hear the challenge they will be facing. The first challenge was... an obstacle course race, shouldn't seem that much of problem or that much trouble. But to Midoriya's displeasure he had to be squished by so many disgusting sweating and whiny children. Midoriya squeezed his way through and ran on the ice Todoroki had left behind.

"WOOOOOOAAAHHHH! MIDORIYA IS RUNNING ON THE ICE LIKE ITS NOTHING!!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING TURN OF EVENTS!!"

Midoriya knew he had to keep his ground and stay low. But Bakugou broke through his thoughts and blasted past him "Come on Izuku! Catch me if you can!" Bakugou shouts, he wanted to fight Midoriya as well, but not to prove himself that he was better. He wanted to show Midoriya that he was willing to fight for him, to be there, to show him that he WASN'T just another person to push away. Midoriya say him and immediately took chase, thinking he was also challenging him. The robots came and came but Midoriya froze their joints or used the rubble to break them even further. Next came the second obstacle, a bunch of wires to small plateau's for the students to reach. Midoriya used the wind to his advantage and flew himself safely to each plateau as far as he could. Next was the mine field, he then suddenly stopped at the the start of the field. He had to play this one day, but also not give everyone a free path. That's when he started to dig with his hand as move the mines with the wind. Everyone had passed him and made their way halfway through the field. Bakugou flew over Midoriya and saw what he was doing. He smirked "Way to go Izuku." He said to himself as he continued to pass the others and go head to head with Todoroki. Midoriya was finished with what he was doing and stood up onto his feet. He took one deep breath before jumping onto the mines that send him flying in the air. He moved his body in position to guide his body to the front of the desperate teens in the mine field. He soared through the air and made his way back down earth. Instead of aiming for both Todoroki and Bakugou he went straight for Todoroki. He leaped off of Todoroki's body and Bakugou a slight push back before taking off like the wind.

Thank you for reading my book! Also check out my latest book that is complete and it was the one about Ever After High. I love you guys so much and thank you the support on this book. I love your hilarious comments and does put a smile on my face. Screams and Love~ Michelle ☠️