part 9.

AYEEEE IM FUCKING BACKKKKKKK! My school year has officially come to an end, so i'll be trying to write more with the free time i have. Sad to say this but this story may be coming to an end... I just don't have the motivation to even finish this book due to the lack of ideas I wish you guys could at least communicate with me and suggest some things. I also wish y'all would read my new book as well but Back to the story.
—————————
It was a few days after Si mama birthday party(Si'Ana nickname) and me and Kentrell been good. We've been on dates and everything, speaking of dates Dream and 3 went on one as well! They've been progressing with their relationship. Montana and tae are just friends, but they've always been like that though.

"Ariiii" I heard kentrell semi- yell down the hall. I followed it with a "yes dada" I heard a small chuckle after I said that and I just knew he was about to rock my world. He walked into the room with that signature smile on his face and i begin to laugh. Next thing I know, I was getting back shots on the edge of the bed screaming his name while his meat goes in and out of me with ease.

"You like that bitch?" He said while slapping my ass. "Mhmmm" I struggled to say yes. "Say what? I can't hear ya"

"ye- daddy yes" I moaned and groaned. I tried running away but he kept pulling me back. He turned me around and As Im turning around, I feel his fingers touch my clit and slightly go into my hole, "fuckkk baby".

"Give me kiss mamas, sexy ass" and with that I gave him a kiss with extra spit and lip sucking. "I love you daddy" "I love you too baby." We both collapsed and fell asleep, that was the best sex I done had in a while.

"Oh my god. I feel asleep before even peeing" I said face palming myself. "Kentrell wake up, we gotta take a shower and go run some errands." Today was also his scheduled day to be in the studio. We took our shower, brushed our teeth, got dressed, and headed outside to my new car. "You excited for today papa?" 

"Yeah, I gotta song to feature on."
"Lol like what?"
"A song called wussyaname. You gone see."

My song behind closed doors by Johnny Gill started playing and Kentrell already knew how things was finna get down lol. *song in the media if y'all wanna listen to it*

"When we get together I'm about whatever boyyy" I pointed to him singing mouthing "I love you" after. He gave me a big smile in return. This man is a sweetheart forreal and I don't see how some people don't see it.

"I'll have you saying oohhoo huh baby" he sung with laughter knowing that's how he had me this morning, I started to laugh and I sung a lyric I felt like he could relate to from this morning. "So let it come down, just I'm drowning in your ocean, let it rain for you and me." "Yeah got yo lil ugly ass back, you was drowning in this big motherfucka this morning" I laughed and pull into the garage of the studio lot.

We walked in the studio and everything was already so he went in the booth and started spitting, "what's ya name? What do you bring? I think that I got what you need and I'm willing to do anything that you please" he pointed at me. *sorry if this not the lyrics yall I had to go on tiktok cause the lyrics not out.

I thought to myself "Bet we can go get sushi and try new stuff today then." Kentrell slowly but surely got finished recording and went out to dinner.

I drove to Sura Korean BBQ which wasn't too far from us. We walked in and ordered our food and sat down. I ordered Pho, rice, and sushi. Kentrell got rice and sushi, but wanted to try my pho because it looked "so good". I rolled my eyes and started to eat, food was 10/10. After that we went home and took a nap.