𝟲

"𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻"

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

"Come on girl" NuNu said as Nijah put on her McDonald's uniform.

NuNu put her on because of all the drama it be so entertaining..the money was basically a plus.

Neither of them had to work there they could've got better, higher paying jobs but they chose not to.

"Okay my shirt barley fitting" Nijah frowned.

"Wear mine" she gave her an extra shirt.

It was her first day so she was at NuNu's house.

The left out and drove to the McDonald's.

"She be with Dee, that's his bitch or sum?" Nijah heard as soon as she walked in.

"You couldn't wait to say that shit huh? Turn yo bald headed ass a round and fry them damn nuggets" NuNu said making Nijah laugh a little.

She was the manager so she was talking to these hoes anyway she wanted to.

"Nijah Ima have you and my niece on register" she said and Nijah smiled a little.

She was now 3 months pregnant she had a little pudge.

Her phone stared going off so she looked at it and she was tagged it a live.

She joined it and it was Ace smoking a blunt.

She was about to leave untill she heard her name.

"I already told y'all I don't want no loose pussy ass Sharon I want Nijah" he said.

"Oop" some of the girls all tuned into her phone.

"Bro I'm telling you Sharon shit was loose I ain't even feel nothing" he laughed.

"I ain't even want to cheat on Nijah it's just Sharon had a good ass neck on her as soon as I tried the pussy I was disappointed" he said.

"Like you dumb asl if you think yo best friend nigga love you, can't trust these hoes"

"Then the way Nijah batted her shit you would've thought she was a damn baseball"