Chapter 16: He Makes My Knees Weak

It's Friday. I leave tomorrow. I. Hate. Everything.

Why do I have to leave? I love it here? But the boys are leaving too, ugh.

What am I supposed to do when I get home? Nothing.

Are Louis and I going to be able to stay together? Probably not. He'll find someone much prettier to go out with; a pretty brunette from France or something.

I thought to myself for about a whole hour until finally I went downstairs to see if the boys were awake yet. No one was in the living room, or the kitchen. Maybe they're sleeping. I headed down the hallway and heard voices coming from the theater room.

"Hello boys." I said, peeking my head in, seeing them all sprawled out on the couches playing Mario Kart or something.

"Hi Bo!" Harry yells from the couch as he violently turns the fake wheel in his hands.

"Want to play next round?" Zayn asks.

"Nah I'm okay, Mario Kart isn't really my thing." I said, sitting next to Louis on the couch closest to the door.

"Yeah, she's more of a Just Dance person." Louis laughed, poking my side with his elbow.

"Ahaha really? Maybe we can play that next, Liam's pretty good." Niall giggled.

"YESSS!!!! TOMMO WINS AGAIN! SUCK IT HAZZA!" Louis screamed, getting up, throwing the remote on the couch, and dancing around in Harry's face. The rest of us just sat there laughing as Louis shoved his butt in Harry's face.

"Great Lou, now let someone else play for once." Harry groaned, looking away from Louis.

"Okay fine, I gotta talk with my lady anyway" he tossed his remote over to Niall and grabbed me by the arm, running out of the room. When he finally stopped, we were in the hallway upstairs in between my room and his.

"Hey" he looked up at me, moving his hands from around my arms to my hands.

"Hi Louis" I giggled.

"I'm taking you out today. Go get dressed and meet me downstairs in half an hour."

"Okay, but what am I supposed to wear?"

"Anything you want." he smiled and walked into his room.

"You're no help you know!" I yelled, walking into my room.

Okay, me and Louis are going out on a date; to who knows where. Do I dress up? Or casual? Finally I found something, but it wasn't mine; it was Claire's. Why did Claire leave her dress here? I pulled it out and looked at it. There was a note attacked to the sleeve. It read:

Hey Bo! I left you this dress for your last date with Louis before you come home. Can't wait to see you! Hope you have a ton of fun today, Louis is perfect for you! Make sure you wear those cute sandals. And wear your hair down, it brings out the blue in your eyes. :) -ClaireBear

Oookay, so Claire was in on his plan for today? Weird. Oh well.

I put the dress on, and then the sandals Claire was talking about. I took out my messy bun, and brushed out my hair. I usually don't wear makeup, but I figured I should for a date. So, I put on some blush, mascara, and some lipstick. I took one last look in the mirror: I guess I looked okay. Grabbing my sunglasses and small cross body, I headed out the door and downstairs.

"Aw, cute," Harry smiled from one of the chairs in the living room, "is that Claire's?"

"Uh, yeah, how'd you know that?" I asked, looking down at the dress.