[R/D]chapter ten: in darkness, hope shines.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully theres food down here, it looks like a giant storeroom, so maybe somethings down here...there better be, i had to go down a lot of stairs.

"Hello? Any other fly girls down here??"
I shout, and almost like a summon, the redheaded fly girl walks out of a room and puts a board down over it, when she sees me, she seems to jump back.

"Oh! You've scared me, thing."
The redhead says, i spot a piece of paper in her hand.

"Oh...You can just call me (y/n), if im gonna stay here then you should probably call me my actual name."
I say.

"Alright.. (Y/n)-thing, my name is Daniela."
Daniela says...at least she calls me something with my name in it.

"Is there any food here? Lady Dimitrescu told me to find something."
I say.

"Hm...go look in the Larder, there may be some bread there."
Daniela says.

"Okay, thank you."
I say.

"Pleasures all mi-"
Daniela is cut off...there was a loud bang from the door she came from.

"Oh, don't mind that! I assume its just a fallen shelf."
Daniela assures me.

"Well...if you say so."
I mumble...that was very loud for just a shelf, and just one thump...wouldn't a shelf that's heavy enough to fall have things on it?

"Now, if you'll follow me, I'll show you to the Larder."
Daniela says, walking off.

"I'll be up in just a second!"
I say, i dont get an answer...she must be gone already.

I slowly turn to the door, why would she board it? Why was there a noise?? What if...

"Hello..?"
I whisper, leaning onto the door...i cant hear anything, maybe i should open it? Whats the worst that could happen? A monster? I killed one, so i could kill another..!

I slowly raise the board from the door, setting it down gently so it doesnt make a noise, once its down, i open the door.

"Is anyone here..?"
I whisper, opening the door fully, it feels like my entire body is paralyzed when i see inside.

...its Ben..but hes tied to a chair, thick metal chains are covering his arms and legs...and he looks like he got hurt, theres cuts all over his arms and legs, as well as bruises on his head...what did they do to you...?

"Ben..! You're here..!"
I exclaim, running to him, he slowly looks up at me.

"(Y/...n)..."
Ben says, he sounds really tired...

"I-its okay, I'll get you out, i promise..!"
I say.

"I...I hate it here..."
Ben says, smiling lik

I spot chains and blunt objects all over the place, my heart seems to drop lower and lower at every gaze upon a new horrific device that may have been used to hurt Ben...all these bloody tools, used on a small child..

"Do you know where the key is?? Ben, please, tell me..!"
I whisper.

"No..."
Ben mumbles.

"(Y/n)! (Y/nn)!"
I here above me, someone must be looking for me upstairs...shit, I've run out of time, I'll have to come back tonight.

"I'll be back...!"
I say, running out of the room.

"Hm...."
Ben hums...i don't know if he even heard that, he seems dazed.

I quickly close the door and put the board over it again, making sure its just as it was when Daniela left, once im sure, i run away to find the stairs.

Lady Dimitrescu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And you're sure..?"
I ask, Daniela nods.

"As long as it goes according to plan, we should have no troubles."
Daniela says.

"I found (y/n)!"
Cassandra says.

"Hey.."
(Y/n) mumbles..something is very off, their gaze is strange.

"Is there something wrong?"
I ask.

"No, nothing."
They say.

"Okay then...i asked for you to come here so i may tell you something, Daughters, please exit the room."
I say, Cassandra and Daniela nod and leave.

"What's wrong?"
(Y/n) asks.

"I need you to go to your bedroom and stay there for the entire night, starting now."
I say, turning to walk away, but they grab my hand and i cannot help but feel my head spin...am i ill?

"Why?"
They ask.

"Does it matter at the time? (Y/n), this is a command."
I say...that sounds harsh, but its for their own good.

"A command? You cant command me, just explain and I'll-"

"I can and will command you, you have no say!"
I growl, they need to listen, or they can become injured or killed by what's to come..!

"I have say!"
They growl back...just listen!

"if i tell you to do something then you shall do so, and i am telling you to go to your bedroom and STAY! I will take you when i please to do so!"
I shout they look shocked, but they nod and quickly run towards the stairs to their bedroom.

That fool, he really thinks i will let him take them..? As long as i make sure he cannot see them, he will have no choice but to turn away and leave...i should apologize to them come morning, but for now it seems my anger is all that's keeping them safe.

All this for a human i was planning on killing...