21

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"I'm so excited," I told Leo, spinning my suitcase as we went down the elevator, "I still can't believe Ellio and Nate are getting married."

"Me either," Leo replied, zipping the backpack I'm wearing since apparently I forgot to do so.

Ellio being Ellio decided to have the wedding four hours away renting out a huge venue, "You're driving right?"

He nodded opening the door for me, "I am."

I nodded back poking him in the arm with my acrylic nail, I got them done so they would look nice for this very special occasion. They're entertaining, Leo's getting a little annoyed with me because I keep stabbing him with them. 

He's just very nail stabable. I don't know if that's a word or not.

"You have a problem," he said, putting the bags into the trunk.

"You love it," I teased him, poking him on the cheek.

Lightly moving my hand away from his face he kissed my forehead, "Stop stabbing me with your nails."

"That's a lot to ask for don't you think?"

"I guess," he sighed. 

I love him. A lot.

I've mentally told him I love him at least fifty times, should I say it out loud? Probably. Will I? Well that's a question for another day.

"We're definitely stopping to pick up road trip snacks, I need Oreos to function," I told him putting on my seat belt.

"Me too."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Then I told her that I wasn't giving her a discount because she had a kid," I ranted handing Leo another Oreo.

"She sounds fucking dumb."

I nodded, "Exactly. I swear I hate most of the customers, some are great though. But most I want to drop kick. Did I tell you about that one time a girl handed me a fake ID after insulting my sunglasses?"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "No."

"It was a while ago but she walked in tried embarrassing me then proceeded to hand me a fake ID, don't worry I outsmarted her so she stuck with sprite. Do you know what she had?"