- 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 -

Mature content ahead...

-

(One Year Later...)

"Help me take it off, would you?" Aria turned her head to look at Draco, who was standing beside the bed as he undid the tie around his neck so that it hung loosely over his chest.

He gave a short laugh as he fidgeted with the sleeves of his white button-down. "Of course..." He rolled them past his elbows as he crossed the room, moving to stand behind her.

They both looked into the dresser mirror, each of them looking over their worn and tired appearances. Aria specifically looked at the white dress she'd been wearing all evening. It was specifically made to fit her body, and Draco especially noticed how it caught her every curve and highlighted her figure to make it appear almost as perfect as she looked with no clothing on at all.

The beautiful, slim-fitting gown had lace etching along the bodice, followed by a long train that laid at the hem of the dress and flowed onto the floor of their suite. The couple chose to stay in a luxury room in the same building where their reception had been held before they were sent off for the first time as a married couple in the morning.

Draco's hands ran along her waist before sliding to her back, settling at the silk strings that held her wedding dress together. He started by untying the first knot which had been fastened into a tiny bow at her waist.

The silence was overwhelming, yet both of them were surprisingly comfortable with the lack of words spoken between them. The couple had each had a long evening, so they found it relaxing to stay silent while still in each other's presence.

Draco continued to work at the corset-like ribbon, loosening it until he could see the skin on her back. "I'm proud of you..." His deep voice broke through the silence, causing Aria's gaze to shift and lock with his through their reflections in the mirror.

"For?"

"Your parents..." His fingers danced along her lower back as they slipped beneath the thin ribbon on her sleeveless gown, pulling at it to loosen the material. "I was honestly shocked when you said that we should invite them, but I'm proud of you for giving them a second chance. I can't say that I would have done the same..."

Aria cracked a small smile as she moved her hands behind her head, gently beginning to remove the pins that had been stabbing into her scalp all night. The low and loose bun that had been hanging at the back of her head was beginning to slowly come undone, a neat curl dropping to her shoulders with each hairpin that was removed.

"What can I say... I do have a Hufflepuff side to me, don't I?" She sent Draco a teasing look as he glanced up, catching her gaze through the mirror again.

"You can call it that... or maybe you're just too soft," He whispered the last part of his statement, but it was still loud enough for Aria to hear.

Her jaw dropped as her eyes widened, but Draco's expression was the opposite due to the teasing smirk on his lips as he returned his attention back to her dress.

"Ok then Malfoy... at least I wasn't in Slytherin where the only stereotypes are—"

"Hey—" He quickly interrupted her as his hands came to her waist, spinning the girl around quickly so that she was facing him. "You can't use that name as an insult because last time I checked..." Draco brought his face down to hers, leaving their lips only inches apart. "—that's your last name as well."

"I suppose it is..." She gave a small smile before moving her hands to the back of his neck, pulling him closer until his lips crashed against her own.