12

october 18 2020

october 18 2020

elisa walked back over to her family with her ball in hand, and a light blush sitting nicely on her cheeks. she was very grateful that the crazy lighting made anything hard to see otherwise she would of had to endure being made fun of.

her brother knew though, no matter how nonchalant she acted, he always knew.

"soo, who were you talking to?" karl asked, deciding to get on her nerves a bit.

"i made a new friend... his name is lucas" she replied calmly.

"his?" he mother asked, smirking in acknowledgment.

"YES! FINALLY!"  elisas dad shouted excitedly, not paying any mind to the conversation. he noticed everyone looking at him weirdly to which he explained he finally made it up the volcano.

some time went by and the family eventually reached the very last hole where they had to make it fly off a ramp into the t-rex's mouth.

"thank you, come again" a new woman at the desk waved.

•••

now at home and in their rooms, everyone was asleep except for elisa who was bored out her mind.

she opened twitch and checked to see if tommy was streaming, to which he was, and made a call.

••• tommy's stream •••

"ELLO?" tommy answered smiling at the callers name.

"ah, good afternoon bestie" elisas groggy voice sounded through the call. tommy's chat went crazy spamming her name, excited for more tommy & eli content.

some people recently had been shipping them on twitter by the name of tomisa but anyone sensible argued it was more sibling like and platonic. there were absolutely no hints of romantic attraction in any of their interactions. it was very clear that they were a couple... of best friends.

"are you alright? you sound... upset" tommy asked worriedly, his voice noticeably softer than before.

"i just finished crying over a big ass spider crawling on the ceiling before making karl come and kill it." she responded, laughing slightly.

tommy burst out laughing hysterically with his whole chat spamming 'mood' and it took a while for him to calm down.

"you- the-" he managed out and falling into a wheezing fit bringing elisa with him.

the two calmed a bit, then decided to bring two others into a call with them.

"hullo?" a near-monotone voice asked rather than greeted.

"heyyy thomasss" an accented voice dragged out.

"big q!" tommy stretched the q sound out the same way quackity did.

"wow i feel very welcomed" the first voice said sarcastically.

"techobadeee" elisa mispronounced purposely.

"elija cobs" he muttered distastefully.

the group were a bunch of, what philza minecraft would call, chaotic little shits. the four had done their share of goofing off and somehow the conversation veered to each of them never going outside.

"i cant go outside, san diego has to many people anywhere and i have severe social anxiety" elisa reasoned after tommy accused her of having no reason to be inside all day, having a perfectly fine neighborhood to go explore.

"you live in san diego? huh, so do i" technoblade furrowed his eyebrows though no one could see him.

"wha- no you don't" quackity giggled loudly.

"i do" he insisted, and some typing from quackity later, he repeats "no, google says you live in san francisco"

"LIKE THREE YEARS AGO" everyone's laughing interrupting him slightly "AND I WOULD KNOW WHERE I LIVE" all now roaring with uncontrollable laughter.

it was times like these when elisa wanted to thank her past self for being the reason she had made friends, online or not, still friends.

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED  •