Chapter 46 - Livid And Tranquil

---Don't play the song until it says so in the story for the added effect. Thank you to anyone who Reads, Votes, Shares or Comments. It makes my day!---

---Picture of Zeal---

Zeal's POV---

I ran out the door trying to avoid one on one combat. I'll catch them when i bring five of my tools with me. As i began making my way down the hall i noticed all the students frozen in their spots, staring at me, some even glaring... why?

"I-Is something wrong?" I ask innocently. No one responded. This is creeping me out... I continued down the hall slowly, giving them odd looks. Anyone I got close to pulled back like I was carrying some kind of disease. F***, don't tell me that son of a b**** ratted me out. I told him I'd break his bones If he spoke but a single word of me. He'd have to be pretty ballsy to do that. I guess I don't really have to worry about it to much, he looked like a pansy ass, and if he did rat me out I could just say he's lying right? 

When I was heading to the first floor I spotted the pansy making his way up the stairs with his father, the principal. They were most likely heading to the nurse's office.

"Oh gosh, what happened?" I ask jogging up to the pansy. He avoided my eyes, little prick.

"Zeal, I need to speak with you in my office." The principal said walking past me without looking at me. Crap, this would be a bit troublesome.

"I'll be there in a moment." He announced. "Just wait for me there."

I need to come up with a clever lie for whatever he's going to ask me. Hopefully it isn't anything to worry about. Liam and Harvey should be out of the office by now, so it should be safe for me to return.

As I hesitantly make my way back down the hall I noticed something strange, It seems classes have been delayed. I sat at one of the chairs in front of the desk trying to come up with a string of believable lies while I waited for the principal. Around ten minutes later the door opened and in came the principal. He didn't look very happy, he wore a  distressed look on his face.

"Zeal... You're being expelled." He announced after a moment of silence and a brief sigh.

"Come again?" I say a little nervous, not believing what words have swepped my ears.

"I know its sudden, but I can't have a pycho running around my school." He says, folding his hands at his chin.

"H-Hey now that's not very funny." I hesitantly chuckle.

"I"M NOT JOKING WITH YOU!" He shouted startling me.

"S-Sir, what have I done to deserve this?" I ask, trying to get an answer from him so that I could conjure up a lie.

"Don't play dumb with me. The whole school knows what you've been up to." He said glaring directly at me.

"Sir, I don't understand..." I really don't understand, what did he mean the whole school knew?

"We heard your little scene with Harvey through the announcement speakers." He said, deepening his glare. "It would seem someone turned on the mic."

Holy f***, is this actually happening? No this is probably just a nightmare or something, it has to be.

"We were just messing around, there's no way I'd be so cruel." I lie, Not that I thought I was being cruel.

"Stop with the games. I can't believe I was being fooled so easily. I didn't see this coming." He said disappointed. I didn't respond... how could I? I wasn't able to think of anything.

"Your mother should be here soon to pick you up." He informed. "I also suggested some kind of therapy for you." 

So my mom knows I'm not taking my medication now huh? Years of work, gone... just like that. I don't like taking my meds, they make me feel like crap, so I pretended I was taking them. Thanks to that piece of s*** Harvey my plans are screwed. I'll make sure to break at least one of his bones before I leave this building.

I storm out of the room immediately looking for Harvey. Might as well go out with a bang right?

I spotted him and Liam near the exit, where his locker was. I charged up to Harvey with my fist raised, desperate for the punch. Just before I could reach him Liam turned around and rammed his fist into my face, sending me flying to the floor. I was so shocked at what just happened I couldn't move, my legs wouldn't allow me to stand. A bunch of pests stood by and watched me tremble on the floor. "Pssh" was all he said before leading Harvey down the hall. I sat there looking up at the ceiling. That punch gave me a nosebleed so this was the only way to help it... He really punched me, didn't he? Is this not a nightmare? IS THIS NOT A NIGHTMARE? 

I at least wanted to get one hit on Harvey...

Harvey's POV

Zeal must have been desperate to attack me out in the open like that. Now that everyone knows who  he truly is, he wont be able to hurt anyone anymore, well at least to such an extreme extent. 

Cortney came to check up on me. She told me what happened in the hall when Zeal and I were being broadcast throughout the school.

A half an hour passed before classes resumed. Things got chaotic with the broadcast and everything, so they had to delay them. We finished our final classes then Liam drove us back to his house. I hadn't spotted Zeal the rest of the day after the the indecent in the hall, I heard people saying he got suspended while others said he got expelled, either would help greatly, cause I was stressed.

(Play the song)

On the way back I relaxed into my seat. I rolled the window down and felt the wind rush through. My hair blew gently across my face. I turned to look at Liam who was driving, he had his eyes on me for a moment before returning them to the road. Every time I looked at him my heart would feel light, my stress would ease. I really hope he likes me, cause I don't think I could live happily without him near me.

He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other hand on the side of his seat. I placed my small hand in his large palm and held onto him. He turned his head to me bearing a warm smile. He tightened his grip so that I wouldn't let go I felt my heart flutter.

I returned to the back of my seat relaxing again, with our hands still locked. The calming breeze rushing from the window, the pastel sunset that spread across the sky, the beautiful song that played on the radio and the warmth from Liam's hand made me fall fast asleep. This was one of the best moments of my life. I was in a state of true tranquility, all the stress from earlier was suddenly nothing.

I woke when I felt myself being carried. I opened my eyes to Liam holding me in his arms. A smile parted his lips when he saw that I was awake. He leaned down and kissed me gently. I felt a spark trail down my spine and a feeling of warmth crawl through my chest. Being with him felt so good.

"Harvey, I have to tell you something..." Liam said with his face going serious. Uh oh, I hope it isn't anything bad. I suddenly started getting worried, I was noticeably trembling.