Chapter 45

Miles's POV

"Baby, did you hear it? We are fucking having three babies. Not just one baby but three. Damn."
Cade is crying.

"Can you stop crying? I heard it! Can we really do it? It is safe right?"
I am worried. What if? I just wish everything will be fine right now.
I am too happy. There would be no problem with the expenses but the big question is, can we raise three kids?

"It is safe. I will make sure of it."
Cade's words are reliable. I know I don't have to worry.
"Fuck, I love you so much, Miles."

"Did you just call me by my name?"
I laughed so hard.

"I love you so much, baby... And my three babies here. Damn it. I need to inform them in our GC." Cade is so focused on pressing his screen delivering the good news to the family.
He stopped pressing the keys and looked at the doctor as if something just pop-ups in his head.
"It's safe to have sex with him, right?"

I just facepalmed. He didn't forget to ask that, did he?

"Well, yeah, sex once in a while is fine. I have here the suggested sex positions for you that I have read and I want to share it with you." The doctor told us.

"I want. Send me." Cade is so enthusiastic about this.

"Baby, did you inform them?" I mean his family. He was busy composing a chat message earlier.

"Yes, baby. No one replied though. They may be surprised as everyone had already read the message."

The doctor left us inside the clinic. I am still wiping the gel in his tummy.

"Are you happy, Colleen?"

"Damn much but I think I would be happier if you stop calling me by my name. Right, BABY?" He emphasized our endearment.

"Yes, BABY." Whatever! I wanna call him what I want whenever I want.

"Anyway, you won't be able to see Syd here from now on."
Okay! How does this guy want me to react?

"Why?" I asked him. It is probably safe to ask him this.

"I kicked him out of the Elite." He was staring into my eyes the whole time he is saying it.

"Whaaaaatttt? You did what again?"

"Worried? Mad?Sad perhaps?"
He asked me.

"I mean why would you do that, baby? Like out of nowhere? Don't you think you are being unfair to him? He asked his parents to stop working. Syd is the breadwinner of their family now. You met his mom, right? Why would you do that, baby?"

"Because I hate him." That's it?

"Is it because of me? Now you are making me feel bad."
It must be because of our conversation earlier...but Sydney is just answering me as an Elite. No flirting happened back there.

"Why would you feel bad? You want him to stay?" I don't like Cade's tone.

"We just heard the good news and here you are starting another fight again."
I grabbed the tissues from his hand and continued wiping my tummy instead.
"I don't like Sydney. I stopped liking him after I met you. Now that he's gone, I hope we should not be talking about him anymore. At least he was never my prom date." I remembered that Nikka again.

"Seriously? Why would you mention this girl?" He asked me.

I will mention anyone I like to mention.

We sat on their lovely couch.

"Maybe because you mention Syd too. But seriously I feel bad about Syd."