46

Luo Ran didn't notice what he said, and hurried home holding the documents.

On the way, Luo Ran was reading the official document and saw a new friend request from the terminal account.

——Hello, my name is Yu Han, the contact information my aunt gave me

Luo Ran had a meal.

Blind date...?

That Alpha?

Luo Ran clicked to accept, and Yu Han sent himself a few messages.

Yu Han: Sorry, I originally planned to wait for you to add me, but I can’t wait anymore/laugh

Yu Han: My name is Yu Han. I am 26 this year. I am an Alpha. I am currently auditing in the government's financial department.

Luo Ran couldn't laugh or cry, his father also said that this person is more honest.

Luo Ran: Hello. Name Luo Ran, 25 years old, working in the Imperial Secretary Office

Yu Han: I know I know!

Yu Han: I have seen your photos and information on the Internet, you are super outstanding

Yu Han: Ah, I didn’t mean to probe

Luo Ran: It’s okay, human nature

Yu Han: Sorry I'm a little nervous/cry

Luo Ran read the official document while replying to the message, his mind was running fast, and he unknowingly used the official tone to deal with it, making the opposite party even more nervous.

After chatting for a while, Yu Han proposed to go out for a meal.

Yu Han: Well... are you free tomorrow? Should I go out to eat at night, I can find a place

Luo Ran: Yes. Don't worry, I will find a restaurant that meets our consumption standards, is delicious, and has a passing rating. See you tomorrow night at 7 o'clock?

Yu Han: Good...!

Luo Ran glanced at the "you", a little surprised.

Why can I use you while chatting?

Luo Ran realized that she seemed a little serious, so she temporarily downloaded a cute emoticon pack, and then sent a cute pet "see you back" emoticon.

After handling Yu Han, Luo Ran went on to look at tomorrow's itinerary.

Tomorrow Lucas will spend most of the time in the military department, and he doesn't need him much. Luo Ran is very satisfied and will be able to go out at night... a date?

No, this is called a blind date.

Luo Ran paused, and suddenly thought of Lucas.

"..." Luo Ran felt a little unsure, would Lucas be angry?

...But the boss is not qualified to control the blind date of his subordinates.

Luo Ran patted his head.

Don't think too much...Don't let your thoughts run away, he just needs to be a professional secretary.

...

The next day, Lucas was going to the military headquarters, but there was an episode.

The little prince of Zerg came with the delegation and asked for a kiss from the imperial princess Zhou Mingzhu.

The Zerg and the Empire are far apart, and it is difficult to contact them in different galaxies. The little prince came directly.

The Zerg and the Empire meet again.