60

The cable car resumed operation, and the fireworks continued to explode.

Lucas looked at Luo Ran's face that was dimmed by the fireworks, and suddenly understood why he had photographed Luo Ran when he watched the fireworks with Luo Ran.

Lucas opened the terminal.

The only photo in his terminal was taken by him watching the fireworks while dining on the balcony of the restaurant after going to the racecourse with Luo Ran before.

The photo shows Luo Ran's profile face. He is watching fireworks with a gorgeous sky in the background.

Lucas has never been interested in fireworks, but Luo Ran under the fireworks is very beautiful.

The cable car returned to the landing platform.

Lucas put away the terminal and got off with Luo Ran.

Luo Ran had just been given a sedative, and was unstable. After coming down from a high altitude, she could not stand still.

Lucas held Luo Ran's waist behind him and supported him calmly.

Luo Ran could feel the pheromone wrapping him gently, as if telling him that he had entered a safe area.

After they got off the platform, they saw that Lubei had come down and was drinking water bought by Zhou Mingkai.

Zhou Mingkai said helplessly: "I have been waiting here for a long time, and the water is not cold anymore. It's also a coincidence...but it failed when you got on.

Lu Bei smiled and said: "It's okay, it's actually pretty good, seeing the fireworks on it twice took advantage of it, which is equivalent to two tickets."

"Yeah." Luo Ran smiled, and was about to reach out and grab the milk tea Zhou Mingkai handed him, when Lucas took it first.

Luo Ran: "......?"

Lucas frowned and said to Luo Ran: "Don't drink cold."

Shen Xiluo has explained to him, Luo Ran is now physically weak, try not to touch anything cold and exciting.

"Ah." Luo Ran paused. He had to drink anyway, and then withdrew his hand.

"Does the admiral still know this?"

"Can't you know."

Zhou Mingkai and Lu Bei looked at the meaningless conversation between the two and looked at each other.

Eh hey.

The two were dumbfounded.

It seems that the two of them have settled down.

Zhou Mingkai didn't know what happened to Lucas and Luo Ran, but at the end of the day, the two could clearly feel the weird atmosphere between them.

After a few people went to eat something, played around the game booth and went back.

When only Lu Bei and Zhou Mingkai were left, Lu Bei smiled and said: "It seems that the general and the secretary have reconciled, and this trip today has one more advantage."

Zhou Mingkai nodded and said bitterly: "It was too difficult for me today. You know that I was sitting in the back with Secretary Luo, almost killed by the admiral's eyes!!"

Zhou Mingkai walked towards the aircraft with Lu Bei and said: "They are also true, one attacking like a chicken, the other hiding to death."

Lu Beidao: "Secretary Luo has always been professional and calm, and can solve any problem perfectly. Only when he is at a loss in front of the general, this is like, because he likes to mess up."