61

"Don't worry, I'm an empire general, not one of their darlings and their sons, who will kill them." Lucas "pooh" said: "I'm not rare."

Luo Ran paused, then said: "Yeah."

Luo Ran smiled like the wind on the pool at the moment.

Gentle, with a bit of comfort.

Lucas looked at it for a moment, then opened his hand and said, "Why don't you give me a hug?"

Luo Ran was taken aback for a moment, and then a little cramped.

Lucas opened his hand and pestered like a piece of wood.

It's just a comforting hug, it's okay.

Luo Ran paused, stepped forward and hugged Lucas.

Lucas leaned his head lightly on Luo Ran's shoulder and smiled: "It is enough for me to have you as my family."

Luo Ran was taken aback, then whispered: "Okay."

The two of them hugged at the corner of the turn, and when someone passed by, they only dared to take a peek at it excitedly, and then speeded up their pace and ran away without daring to disturb.

For a moment, Lucas released Luo Ran, pointed to the floor and said: "Luo Ran."

"Ok."

"You seem to have something dropped, maybe it was rubbed off while holding it."

Luo Ran was already very proficient, and looked down and exclaimed: "It seems to be the little head of the general, how come it came down?"

Lucas: "???"

The sentence "You dropped a boyfriend" got stuck in Lucas' throat.

Lucas even thought about using her boyfriend or husband for a long time.

Luo Ran raised his head and said anxiously: "Do you want to pick it up?"

Lucas said with a cold face; "Luo Ran, you are finished."

Luo Ran clutched her temples, "The head hurts a bit."

Lucas; "???"

Lucas grinned, "You don't want to do this again!"

Luo Ran smiled and turned around holding the official document and ran away quickly.

Lucas' facial features were twisted with anger.

Jerk! !

...

Three hours later.

Inside the barracks, Lucas and Wang Qiuyang, Lu Cheng, and Shen Xi had a serious meeting in a small black room.

The content of the meeting is naturally the progress of the research project of the outstanding heirs of the empire.

Now the unk plan was forced to stop, and Shen Xiluo and Xia Zhiluo were also free. At this moment, Shen Xiluo brought a report from the Medical Department to the military to meet with Lucas. After discussing the business, he heard Lucas. Unexpectedly, he asked: "How did you catch your wife in the first place?"

Wang Qiuyang and Lu Cheng looked at each other.

Lu Chengdao: "After all, the first time I met, it was home base after all, and it seemed that I didn't chase..."

Wang Qiuyang said: "The blind date arranged by the family...but the first blind date is right, and then the family asks for marriage, so they get married..."

Lucas was sour.

Shen Xiluo habitually pushed his glasses and said, "I haven't officially succeeded in catching up, but the progress is good and I will succeed soon."