63

"May I?"

Lucas has a hoarse voice.

It was Luo Ran's pheromone that made him a little...difficult to hold on to himself.

At this moment, Luo Ran buried his head in Lucas's arms and unconsciously exuded pheromone.

Alpha will be guided by omega's pheromone to estrus and lose reason. Lucas is the alpha of sss, so no omega has always been able to move, and has basically isolated the external pheromone.

But Luo Ran first is the o of 3s, second is the person he has temporarily marked before, and third...

Is the one he likes.

He has no ability to refuse.

Lucas breathed heavier than Loran.

However, temporary marking and pheromone provocation and suppression are two different things. Unless it is a crisis situation like the previous one, Lucas is unwilling to mark when Luo Ran is unwilling.

"Can you?" Lucas hugged Luo Ran tightly and asked eagerly again.

"..." Luo Ran gasped, not knowing how to answer.

The first time he was marked as drunk by Lucas, and the second time Lucas acted urgently when he was in a coma.

Luo Ran has never experienced being marked actively and consciously.

Luo Ran's hand grasping Lucas's shoulder became harder and harder, and the pain became more and more intolerable.

Luo Ran could no longer stand.

"Luo Ran...!" Lucas looked naturally distressed, and said anxiously: "Could it!"

Luo Ran closed his eyes and whispered: "Will anyone see..."

There seems to be no other choice.

If he is not marked by Lucas, even if he gritted his teeth and endures the pain, it will damage his mental power for a long time.

He must rely on Lucas' pheromone treatment.

"No." Lucas sideways blocked Luo Ran and said: "I will know if someone comes."

At this moment, the two big men were huddled in the corner, and the curtains covered the two figures. Luo Ran stuck to the glass window, and the night came in, coating Luo Ran with a layer of silver light.

Although he knew that he could not come in, Luo Ran could see the faint reflection of himself in the scenery outside the window, so he was still very nervous and cramped.

mark……

Let Lucas mark himself...

Is it really like this?

Luo Ran was suddenly in a trance.

He saw the scene behind Lucas change.

A blood red, the sky was dyed red.

This is a scene that Luo Ran has never experienced, and he is still a little confused.

"Luo Ran." Lucas pinched Luo Ran's chin and asked him to look up at himself, saying word by word: "Trust me."

"..."

Luo Ran took a deep breath and lowered his head towards Lucas, revealing the omega glands on the back of his neck, which was a silent acquiescence.

Faced with such defenseless entrustment of omega, no alpha can resist.

Lucas held Luo Ran's waist with one hand, and held Luo Ran's head with the other.