73

Wang Zitong thought it was kind of...magical.

Looking at the big man who obviously didn't know what to do next, Wang Zitong said helplessly: "But now the pot is broken. If you want to continue cooking, you may have to buy a new one."

"I'm going to buy it!" Lucas was full of enthusiasm. He glanced at the supermarket opposite the hospital and went downstairs.

Wang Zitong: "..."

Half an hour later, when Lucas returned to the kitchen carrying a bag of spatulas, he saw that Los Angeles was also there.

Lucas didn't care very much. He explained that Rong Duo wanted a man and a woman yesterday, so that he could help Luo Ran and work hard.

"What then?" Lucas didn't know what kind of pot he was going to buy, so he bought them all and carried them up.

Wang Zitong said: "The rice must be washed first."

It took Lucas a long time to wash the rice alone, and his movements were very clumsy. After finally putting the rice into the rice cooker, there were more difficult challenges.

"Poached eggs, be loving." Lucas gestured: "Be cute, Luo Ran likes to eat half-cooked."

The goal is pretty big.

Unlike the new city of Los Angeles, Wang Zitong is already immune, and calmly took the egg, gently touched the bowl and said: "Knock out the egg first."

Lucas reached out and picked up an egg from the basket.

Snapped!

Lucas: "???"

Lucas watched as the sticky egg white and egg yolk overflowed out of his palms, dripping from his fingers, making him stunned again.

Grass, why are everything in the kitchen so dangerous!

Wang Zitong: "..."

Los Angeles: "..."

Wang Zitong warmly persuaded: "Admiral, don't use so much strength, the egg is fragile and light, just hold it gently."

Lucas tried to get another one, but it broke with a snap.

Lucas: "..."

He felt that he was already very light, but he still couldn't control the intensity. And... his fingers are mostly mechanical fingers, and he doesn't have much idea about this fragile thing.

Los Angeles couldn't stand it anymore, and stepped forward and said: "Admiral don't have to force, let us help you?"

"No need!" Lucas was more fighting spirit now than at first.

Huh! He doesn't believe that he can't do it anymore, he will cook for Luo Ran today, let him feel his sincerity!

Afterwards, Lucas finally managed to hold the egg successfully, and it was a long new round of learning to beat, beat and fry eggs.

On the way, the eggs in the basket were tossed and wasted by Lucas, and he went downstairs and bought them again.

The omelette is the hardest part.

Even though Luo Cheng and Wang Zitong were instructing them, the poor egg was either burnt or too raw, sticky or deformed.

"Why isn't this egg well cooked?" Lucas grinned, making a small poached egg and just splashing oil all over his body.

Los Angeles is a teacher. He has seen all students and he is very patient. At this moment, he is slowly instructing: "It's okay, come on, you can, but now, just flip it slightly from the left."