•CHAPTER 23•

NO ONE'S POV
"Whoaa, your acting is so good, that you even made us cry" Sakura said as she complement thier maknae.

"Why they need to kill you in that movie?, They so cruel ㅜㅜ" Yujin said as she wiping her tears as she feel pity at Y/N's character.

Y/N was just laughing at them, when she saw her unnies crying because of her death in the movie, Y/N didn't want to miss this chance seeing her unnies crying so she took out her phone and take a video of them.

"I'm not surprised that you're so skilled at acting Y/N; you're my daughter after all, and like mother, like daughter right?" Minju said as she caressing Y/N hair.

"Yeah yeah she's your daughter we all know that, but atleast she's not stupid like you" Yuri said, Then Minju look at her in shock. And that's the start of their bickering moments. The others just facepalm because of their silliness.

"Who's the guy who bullied you? He even pulled your hair, does it hurt?" Wonyoung ask Y/N, then Y/N put her phone back in her pocket.

"A little bit, but that's part of our movie so it's okay with me, he even taking good care of me after we shoot that scenes. He's Oh Minseo by the way 02liner" Y/N smiling at them, while giving them tissue one by one.

"Aigooo~ why are you always being bullied in the movie, at first it was Minju, and then Y/N." Sakura said when she realize it. Then Y/N and Minju just shrugged their shoulder.

"After watching your movie, I'm sure you'll get a lot of acting project soon" Hyewon said to their maknae as she smiling proudly at her.

"But if they kill me in the show again, I'll think about it first." Y/N said to them while chuckling.

"That's so good Y/N, you really into acting career as well, we're so proud of youuu!" Yena said as she hug Y/N so tightly.

"Y-yena unnie L-let me go!, U-unnies help me!" Y/N said as she can't breathe properly because Yena hugged her so tightly.

Then Chaewon approached them as she saw Y/N having a hard time because of this annoying duck. "Let her go, or I will tell to Eunbi unnie that you drink her sprite last night?" Chaewon whispered at Yena's ear. Then Yena let go of Y/N as she gulped. Y/N look at Yena teasingly.

"Eunbi unnie!" Y/N called her unnie, then Y/N look at Yena who's feeling uneasy right now.

"Yess, why did you called me?" Eunbi ask her.

"Do you want to know something?" Y/N ask Eunbi. Yuri is also giggling at Yena's side because she knows it too.

"What is it?" Eunbi ask their maknae again. Then Y/N look at Yena again who's shook her head slighty.

"I want you too know that....." Y/N paused of a while then she look at Yena's once again. "it's already late, let's go to sleep now, You said awhile ago that we have a picnic tomorrow morning, right?" Y/N ask Eunbi.

"Ohh right!, But before we sleep let's eat our dinner first" Eunbi said "Hyewon, Chaeyeon and Sakura help me to prepared our food" She added then the 3 other members followed her in the kitchen area. Then Y/N sit besides Yena.

"I thought you were really going to report me" Yena said as she finally sighed in relief.

"Let's say that I don't want Eunbi unnie to scold you" Y/N said to her casually.