[10] - 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

• • 2010's • •

WANDA WOKE UP alone in her bed. She looked to her left, noticing that her husband wasn't there.

Did she sleep in?

Either way, she didn't care. She needed the rest.

* * * *

"Look, we've all been there, right?" Wanda chuckled as she sat on the seat speaking to the camera, "Letting our fear and anger get the best of us, intentionally expanding the borders of the false world we created."

* * * *

Back in her bed, Wanda pulled the covers over her face and sighed. Tommy, Billy, and Vivian ran into the room.

"Mom, are you coming down soon?" Tommy asked.

"Mom, our game is freaking out." Billy added.

Their video game controllers had been changing from their usual form to controllers from past eras of time. It changed to UNO cards last and hasn't reverted since.

"Mommy's resting her eyes, honey." Wanda's muffled voice came from under the covers, "Go ask your dad."

"Dad can't fix it." Vivian said, "That's what he's saying."

"Resting...her...eyes." Wanda repeated.

The triplets looked at each other, then walked back downstairs.

* * * *

"As punishment for my reckless evening. I plan on taking a quarantine-style staycation." Wanda faced the camera, "A whole day...just to myself. That'll show me."

* * * *

Downstairs, Tommy and Billy fought for the newly formed controllers. Vivian crossed her arms and rolled her eyes at the sight of her immature brothers.

"All right, all right." Y/N called out walking into the living room from the kitchen, "I sense bloodshed."

"I got to it first!" Tommy exclaimed.

"No, I did!" Billy rebutted.

"I see the UNO cards turned back into a controller." Y/N remarked and looked at Vivian, who gave a nod.

* * * *

"Things have been kind of hectic." Y/N sat on the sofa and spoke to the camera,  "First it was Halloween in the 2000's now it's a normal day a decade later." He chuckled, "Time flies, I guess."

* * * *

Y/N put his hands on his waist as he looked at his sons, "Well, unless you two find a way to settle this peacefully, I'm gonna have to take that controller."

"But, Dad..." Tommy pleaded.

"Them the rules." Y/N replied, "Unless you want to give it your sister."

"Yes! So I can toss it in the trash and actually watch TV." Vivian said.

Tommy and Billy sighed, then the four of them heard footsteps coming downstairs. Y/N turned around and saw Wanda in her pajamas. She made it to the living room, giving a blank look as she started walking to the kitchen.

"Good morning?" Y/N asked but got no response.

* * * *

Y/N leaned back on the couch, "Haven't really spoke to Wanda since that incident down at the festival. I wanted to give her space as I, myself, processed what the heck went on at that moment. I haven't even heard from Vision." Y/N sat back up and kept looking at the camera, "But...I think it's time to re-communicate."