3.

Hayden was in King's Cross Station with his father who was in disguised waiting for Draco Malfoy. They promised to meet here and Hayden was afraid he would be late so he dragged his father to come earlier than the meeting time.

His father grunted at hid son's action. But after being threatened by his son he swallowed his complaint.

Hayden looked at the time from his pocket watch. An item he found in Potter vaults. His grandfather's old possession. He took it because it looks nice and fancy.

It was half past ten. Draco should be arrived any moment. He looked around and saw the blond teenager with his parents in the behind.

Draco greeted him and his father with a respect.

"Good morning Hade. Good morning my Lord."

His parents gave the slightly bow greetings to his father. His father gave a nod to them.

"You haven't met my mother. Mother, this is Hayden. Hade, this is my mother." Draco introduced his mother to him.

"Good morning Mrs. Malfoy. My name is Hayden. Nice to meet you."

"Good morning to you too Hayden. Please call me Cissy. Nice to meet you."

They exchanged greetings and had some small talk then Draco and Hayden went into the train and looked for an empty compartment. They placed their trunk on the racks and went back to the parents.

"See you later Father, Mother, and my Lord." Draco hugged his father, kissed his mother cheeks, and shaked The Dark Lord's hand. Gosh, he was so posh.

Hayden went back to their compartment. They sat across each other. Once they settled, Draco chatted with him and asked many generic questions about him like what his favourite color, what his favourite food, what his favourite season, what his favourite lessons, and so on. Hayden answered the every question. He liked the idea of Draco wanted to know him better. Hayden felt thrilled. Well who wouldn't. He fancied Draco so if Draco was curious about his life so why not giving him better access.

Hayden and Draco continued their Q&A. Hayden felt he had wrong thoughts about Draco and thank to this opportunity he could finally know Draco better. He understood what make Draco acted like what he had done when he was in first year.

Hayden hadn't told him about his past. He was afraid Draco would hate him although his mother said he wouldn't but still. He needed a more time to tell the truth. Perhaps he could tell him later after they became closer. After he knew Draco better. After he understood about Draco's opinion about Harry Potter. Later.

Two figures went into their compartment. A young lady and a gentleman. Draco's friends. Draco introduced them to Hayden.

Hayden met Pansy Parkinson. Bob haired young witch was a pretty lady with poisonous tongue. She was very sarcastic. Most of her words were curse words. Hayden couldn't help but shuddered. Despite he was being The Dark Lord and Potion master son, he's still innocent. Pure. And still oblivious.

Hayden also met Blaise Zabini. A sexy Italian young wizard although not as sexy as Draco in his opinion. Blaise was like typical stereotypes Italian. Maybe he did that in purpose to mock his father's lineages as he was the one who turned his mother to be like now. The famous black widow Lady Zabini. Blaise was a very virtous and shameless playboy. And he played for both sides. He was amazed at the Italian lad's boldness.

He already met Vincent and Greg and even became one of them through Polyjuice potion in his second year. Vince and Greg were quiet people. And surprisingly not as dumb as he always had thought. What a news.