+ 36 +

"Hey...Jimin?..."

Tangled up in the arms of the sleepy male you tilt your head up to meet Jimin's one eye gently staring down at you, his head nuzzling down against your messy hair with his voice lowering to a soft husky whisper.

"Hmm?...what is it Baby Mama?"

"Do...do you know what an eating disorder is?..."

"...I do...why do you ask?"

"Is it...is it an eating disorder...when someone doesn't allow you to eat?..."

Peaking Jimin's interest the male gently lifts his face away from your hair and stares down at you, his eyebrows furrowing in light confusion as both his eyes are now open.

"What do you mean?"

"W-Well...i-is it a disorder...i-if someone doesn't allow you to eat?....l-like a...p-parent or something?...."

".....No that isn't an eating disorder at all. That's abuse Y/N-ah, why are you asking me this?"

Oh dear.

I shouldn't have asked!

"N-No reason! I-I was j-just thinking!"

I should have asked Google instead!

Now I'm embarrassed!

Refusing to meet Jimin's gaze now filled with heavy concern you feel your entire face heat up in a shy blush, your arms lightly retracting from the male to tuck against your chest.

Please stop staring at me!

"Y/N-ah...look at me..."

Pushing your lips up in a pout before tilting your gaze back up to Jimin your lips part in surprise when you see the odd look shimmering in his sleepy eyes, his thumb moving up to brush against your warm cheek.

"If you aren't comfortable talking about it I understand. However you don't have an eating disorder at all. You eat very well and it shows, you look healthier."

"I..I do?..."

"Mhm. You look healthy and beautiful. Now go to sleep."

Giggling softly and nuzzling your face into Jimin's chest completely overwhelmed by his compliments you feel his arms safely wrap back around your body, small kisses being placed on the top of your head.

"Goodnight Baby Mama."

"Goodnight Jimin..."

So I don't have an eating disorder after all...thank goodness...I was scared...because if it's a disorder...I could have possibly given it to my baby too...and I'm working this hard to make sure they're going to be okay...I don't want what mother did to me to affect my baby....

Now we can both rest easy little baby...you're still going to be okay...and I'll keep feeding you the best food that I can find...

Oooo...

Maybe some chicken...

Mmmm....

Now I'm hungry....

.........................................

"Hey."

"H-Hmm?"

Before walking out the door to Jimin's car you gently bump into his chest when he suddenly turns around, one hand softly being placed on your lower back.

"Give me a kiss."

"O-Okay..."

Giggling lightly and tilting your head up as Jimin leans down to give you a tender kiss your toes excitedly wiggle in your tennis shoes, your hands flattening down the material of your skirt.