𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗟𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗣

QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP
"𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈, 𝖯𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋."

—IT WAS NOW 18TH OF AUGUST, MEANING ONE THING: THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP

IT WAS NOW 18TH OF AUGUST, MEANING ONE THING: THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP. Alexandria and her father were with the Malfoys. Tom had planned a raid at the end of the game, which was why Remus and Sirius were also somewhere around, but not with them.

"—remember to—"

"Not go out of your sight. Got it." Alexandria cut her father off, straightening her dress.

The dress she was wearing was simply gorgeous. It was plain black, which was above her knees, and was long-sleeved, with a dark green belt in the middle.

"And be nowhere near the Potters, especially when the raid begins." sighed Tom. "Lex, please don't make me regret letting you join this raid."

"I won't, father!" She frowned, glancing at him from the mirror. "I'll be fine."

"You should or the world will be paying," he mumbled and walked out of her room.

She sighed and followed him out of the tent, the Malfoys not too far behind.

"Prime seats!" said the Ministry witch at the entrance when she checked their tickets. "Top Box! Straight upstairs, Lord Slytherin and Lord Malfoy, and as high as you can go."

The stairs into the stadium were carpeted in rich purple.

They clambered upward with the rest of the crowd, which slowly filtered away through doors into the stands to their left and right.

At last they reached the top of the staircase and found themselves in a small box, set at the highest point of the stadium and situated exactly halfway between the golden goalposts.

About twenty purple-and-gilt chairs stood in two rows here, and Alexandria, filing into the front seats with the Malfoys and her father, looked down upon a scene the likes of which she could never have imagined.

A hundred thousand witches and wizards were taking their places in the seats, which rose in levels around the long oval field. Everything was suffused with a mysterious golden light, which seemed to come from the stadium itself.

The field looked smooth as velvet from their lofty position.

At either end of the field stood three goal hoops, fifty feet high; right opposite them, almost at Alexandria's eye level, was a gigantic blackboard.

Gold writing kept dashing across it as though an invisible giant's hand were scrawling upon the blackboard and then wiping it off again; watching it, she saw that it was flashing advertisements across the field. "The Bluebottle: A Broom for All the Family — Safe, Reliable, and with Built-in Anti-Burglar Buzzer... Mrs. Skower's All-Purpose Magical Mess Remover: No Pain, No Stain!... Gladrags Wizardwear — London, Paris, Hogsmeade..."

She tore her eyes away from the sign and looked over her shoulder to see who else was sharing the box with them.

Noticing the Potters and Weasleys also coming up, she sneered and turned around, starting to fidget with her bracelet.

"5 galleons say Bulgarians will win," Draco, who was sitting next to her, whispered.

"You're on." She whispered back confidently. "You do know that they've got nothing compared to Ireland's chasers, right?"

"They've got Krum!" He said, looking scandalized. "Best seeker in the world!"

She snorted. "Doubt that."

Walking back to their tent after the game finished, Alexandria held up a hand, looking at the blond expectingly.

The said blond glared at her and pulled out 5 galleons. "Shut up," he said, noticing her smirk.

"I told you so."

"—and you have 5 minutes. Got it?" Tom finished, looking at his daughter.

His daughter, who was dressed in her mission clothes, nodded with a bored look, flipping a dagger in her hands. "Wait 5 minutes and come out when you and your inner circle are in the middle of setting fire to the campsite. Got it, father."

He looked at her, frowning. "Lex, you don't have to do this," he said, voice softer. "You might not be ready—"

The now-fourteen-year-old stopped flipping the dagger, which she had gotten for her birthday. "I am ready!" She exclaimed, looking highly offended.

Her father rolled his eyes fondly and nodded, walking out of the tent. At the very last second, he glared at the quiet Draco, "Anything happens to her is on you, Malfoy." He said and finally went.

Draco gulped.

"Want to see what kind of trouble we can get into?" The girl next to him asked, ignoring the screams erupting outside the tent.

"We're going to die, aren't we?" He rolled his eyes.

"I know how to restrain myself."

"You absolutely do not."

She huffed, looking offended.

About 30 minutes later, Alexandria was in a fight with 4 different aurors. Draco was off fighting a few other people, just a few steps away.

When she killed them effortlessly, she walked over to them and sighed at the fact that none of them were James Potter.

Looking at the sky, she noticed the dark mark

She almost took off her mask, but someone putting their arm around her throat from behind made her stop. "Who are you?" asked a familiar voice. She almost choked because she couldn't breathe due to the fact that the person was tightening their arm around her throat.

Alexandria kicked the person in the shins and flipped them over. Ignoring their groan, she put her feet on their neck, making sure that they couldn't breathe just like they made sure she couldn't. "Hello, Potter."