Chapter 54

Chapter 54

After another two days of rest and reorganizing tactics of fighting the zombie boss, the team gathered again at the entrance blocked by the big boulder and stood in two rows. Then they covered their mouths and noses.

The two thunder ability users in the team stood together and gathered their energy to form a thunderball that was about half a meter in diameter before throwing it at the boulder. Instantly, it broke apart and dusty air spilled out of the originally blocked entrance. It took around 5 minutes before the air was completely cleared.

The hole was narrow, so it wasn’t easy for the ability users to use their skills, especially for ranged skills where it could easily injure someone accidentally.

One of the biggest gimmicks of <Tomorrow>’s game advertisement was the direction of free career development. It was unlike the previous generation of online games where each profession had its own unique characteristics. For example, mages who usually had long-range skills and warriors who were human meat shield tanks. In <Tomorrow>, there were different abilities and roles. Everyone could match their skills, abilities, and equipment to their most suitable mode of combat. For example, although earth elemental ability users seemed to be superior in their defense, they could also develop into strong earth elemental attackers.

Zhang Zhiyin’s Redemption Suit provided him with a comprehensive upgrade of his stats, but considering his Sincere Love Pistol that held the combination of ice and precision dual powers in it, fighting at long range was the best method for him. His Sincere Love Pistol was like an amplifier that could multiply his powers.

Now all Zhang Zhiyin had to do was lure out the zombie boss.

He went to the opposite side of the entrance and stood in the middle, which was not within the scope of the zombie boss’ attack but still within the range of Zhang Zhiyin’s attack, and he could see the boss.

Lift, aim, shoot—

In the middle of its eyes, a critical strike landed!

But it was a high-leveled boss after all, so this attack could only play the role of luring it out of the hole instead of causing serious damage to it.

There was a primary skill called Haste in the wind elemental ability, which could speed up the movement of the user. Those wind ability users with a slightly higher level would constantly activate Haste during their battle. It was because of the existence of these support skills that made players question about the significance of common enhanced abilities, such as speed and power ability. As a result, there were no ordinary enhanced players in the game nowadays. Anyway, ordinary elemental abilities could be bought at 50 yuan, and this could be considered an entry fee to the game for those people who were reluctant to spend a lot of money on the game. Players with leisure time could create another account until they managed to get the abilities they wanted. Even if their characters’ stats weren’t good enough, they could create ten accounts to do novice tasks ten times until they get an account with abilities they wanted.

At this time, the zombie boss rushed out with Haste activated.

At the entrance, the team members with fire and earth ability had already prepared the Fire Mine array and those waiting in ambush were ready with their strongest attack.

As soon as the boss stepped into the trap, fireballs, thunder chains, wind blades, hanging vines… Everything was unleashed at once.