Chapter 57

Chapter 57

It was pitiful that he as the Captain of the Thunder Unit had to transform into a cat to seek for survival.

He felt like he was in the same situation as the giant panda.

He had a powerful variant ability at Level 6, he wore the Redemption Suit that had been upgraded twice, he could blow up an ordinary Level 5 zombie with a single shot, and he led the Thunder Unit to grow up step by step.

But now he had to make a living by selling meng.

Zhang Zhiyin squatted on the ground, his expression was melancholy. His small black eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of water and mist.

He took the initiative to approach the man’s black trousers and rub them intimately. Then he looked up at the man in front of him and gave a weak and low cry.

Everyone stared at the bold cat.

Then, under the many different pairs of eyes filled with surprise, awe, or curiosity, the man crouched down, held the kitten in his arms, and called softly, “Mimi.”

This was Dr. Y’s cat.

The pursuers looked at Zhang Zhiyin’s small, round and furry body, and suddenly came to a realization. They didn’t dare make any more disturbance and quickly retreated in an orderly manner.

Zhang Zhiyin licked Yin Nian’s palm in goodwill and raised his wet round eyes to look at the man in an effort to please him.

He had run away previously and disappeared for so long, he didn’t know what kind of reaction Yin Nian would give.

Yin Nian looked very happy and tapped his nose: “Mimi is so smart that you even know how to come back to me. Were you being bullied outside?”

The praised Zhang Zhiyin: “…”

Then he rubbed his head into the man’s chest and gave an “Auwo”.

Yes, I was bullied by your people.

The kitten buried its head in its chest, acting coquettishly like it was asking for a hug. When Yin Nian held him, instantly, he felt that his whole world had been lit up. 

“Come on, let’s go back.”

The Yu Huo Base had sufficient manpower and inventory. Within ten minutes, someone delivered a cat bell tied with red silk to Yin Nian.

With one hand looped around the struggling Zhang Zhiyin and the other hand combing his fur, Yin Nian tied the bell on him.

“Mimi be obedient. It’s crowded and chaotic here. I’m afraid they’ll step on you.”

The magnificent gold bell engraved with a large Y was placed on the unwilling Zhang Zhiyin. He stretched out his small claws and pulled at it.

It was like he was being stamped with a seal.

“Very obedient.” Yin Nian picked him up and kissed him on the forehead like he was rewarding him. “It’s getting late. Shall we go to bed together?”