Chapter (1) First Kiss

"There's nothing like first kiss..."

08/07/21

08/07/21

__________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, they both known to be the most romantic couple, who were caring and whipped for each other.

They both had to get married because of their circumstances.

Taehyung's parents were disgusted of him from the very start when they got to know about him being gay.

And Jungkook urgently needed money at that time.

As Jungkook was an employee in Taehyung's father's company, Taehyung's father offered him to marry his son in exchange of money, for which Jungkook agreed, marrying taehyung.

But after marriage Jungkook left his father's company and joined another one.

Taehyung's parents never contacted them again.

And as for taehyung he just couldn't go against his father.

They both had an arranged marriage, at first they both weren't happy, their hearts filled with anger and hate for each other.

But with time, everything started changing, they both started liking each other, getting lost in each other's eyes.

They still remembered how they started just being friends on their first day of marriage, both respecting each other's choice.

First friends, then best friends, then boyfriends and then husbands....

How even after being married, they still managed to experience all those stages of their life.

Comforting each other in hard times and enjoying each other in their happy moments.

And now, they both were so lost in each other that they had created their own world around them.

World full of love, happiness, admiration, and fondness, which they carried for each other.

The world, which was free from any pain, any suffering.

They both remembered how they shared their first kiss, in the middle of the road 7 years ago..

Flashback 7 years ago.....°•°•°•

Taehyung and Jungkook both were walking hand in hand on the side path of the road, a small smile plastered on their face.

Just 1 week ago they both accepted each other as boyfriends, and they both were the happiest on this earth, so happy.

But then suddenly, the weather started changing, when the cold breeze started flowing making both of them feel more refreshed than they already were.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, the love of his life, his eyes taking notes of other's features so deeply, he could never get bored of seeing this face.

How his blue locks fall on his forehead because of the wind, the mole under his nose making him look so cute, his unique and long eyelashes, his tan skin, his soft and plump lips, which Jungkook wanted to taste so badly but didn't want to make Taehyung uncomfortable.

Taehyung snapped his head toward his right when felt some attention over himself, a heavy blush occurred on his cheeks as soon as he noticed Jungkook's deep gaze over himself.

They both looked in each other's eyes, lost in those beautiful eyes of each other, for one, those black charcoal eyes were deeper like some ocean and for another those brown eyes held his whole universe.

They both halted in their steps, turning toward and facing each other completely now.

A loud thunder could be heard around them, making some people flinch but they were so lost in each other's eyes that on one could break their trance, their trance didn't even break when some raindrops started falling. 

Soon, it started raining, making both the love birds drenched in rain making them completely wet.

Jungkook's eyes fell over Taehyung's lips, the tiny water droplets made them look more tempting than they were.

He looked at his love again, silently asking for permission which the other granted by closing his eyes softly.

They both closed their eyes, leaning toward each other, their lips brushing against each other softly, before they both were kissing each other passionately, 

That was their first kiss, the kiss full of love and respect which they both held for each other now showing it through their kiss.

Their tongues danced in each other's mouths making both of them to never let go of each other's lips.

But they had to, to take breaths... 

They both broke their kiss slowly, a string of saliva still connecting them, both had a heavy blush on their faces, panting slightly. The rain and cold weather makes the environment more romantic.

They both looked at each other, sharing so many emotions only through their eyes, without any word. Before leaning again and connecting their lips again in a soft, delicate yet passionate kiss.

From that day, they both never had enough of each other's lips.

Till today, they have kissed each other a million times.

They have shared so many kisses, rough, soft, passionate and delicate.

Their kisses were always full of love and respect, sometimes neediness and lust too, but still they can't forget their first kiss.

And that's how they both had their 
First kiss.
_________________________________*****
874 words.

This is chapter (1).

Hope you liked it.

Please vote and comment. 

Thank you and take care. ♡♡
_________________________________*****

Hii guys, the first chapter, short and beautiful. I know it's short but the next chapters will be long, this was just a soft chapter.

Comment your thoughts...kiwis…!!
__________________________________*****