Night at the bar - part 11

Draco's POV:
After cleaning my room, i went downstairs to the living room where lexi was reading. She had her favourite book "adventures of a little wizard" it was a book inspired by a child wizard from 1000s of years ago who traveled the globe learning all sorts of spells. She loved to learn the spells in it and see if they actually worked, occasionally they did however it was a kids book.

I went and sat down next to her "you ready for a movie?" I smiled as she looked up from her book and nodded at me.
She carefully got down and put her book back on the shelf whilst i found the tv remote and loaded up our selection of movies.

"The mermaids curse? January's tale? The forgotten children? Opals demise? Uncontrollable? What do you wanna watch Lex?" I asked her as i flicked through the movies. There were so many and i had to check them first for violence or 18 plus content. She tilted her head and kept looking and looking until she spotted something and shrieked. It was ear splitting.

"What lex?? Which one??" I asked her trying to understand her excitement

"Da one wif da boy wif glasses!" She said pointing.

"Henry puffer?" I asked her. She nodded at me. "Why that one?" I said clicking on it and reading the description "Henry Puffer, an eleven-year-old orphan, discovers that he is a wizard and is invited to study at Hegbart. Even as he escapes a dreary life and enters a world of magic, he finds trouble awaiting him."

She shrieked again.

"Why lex? It sounds a little stupid" i said leaning back on the sofa

"I lwike it! Play play play!" She said bouncing up and down. Reluctantly i pressed play and the film began. We watched it all the way through. Lexi loved it, me personally not so much.

"Dat was awesome!" She shouted and beamed "i lwove Hwenrwe! He my fwavourites!"

"Personally, i like Danny, i think he's quite miss understood" i looked at lexi to find she was looking at me with the sassiest look in existence.

She uttered a swift and sassy "no"
I rolled my eyes gently and checked my watch for the time. It was almost dinner time. I turned off the TV and picked lexi up. "Come on, lets go to the dinner table you sassy miss" she giggled at my comment as i carried her out of the living room

My mother was carrying plates of food into the dining room and my father was sitting, head of the table, as proud as ever. I placed Lexi on her chair and then placed myself in my own. My mother places the food in the centre of the table, she then swiftly glided into the kitchen grabbing empty plates.
Carefully she placed them one by one in front of us, and as she sat down father nodded for us to begin.

After an hour and a half, we were all finished. 7:30pm the clock read. Hurriedly i rushed up to my room and began to dress into uniform. I simply wore a black shirt with black jeans, matching it with my black shoes that were embroidered with green jewels.

I put my keys and a bit of money far into my pocket. Grabbing my denim jacket, and sliding it on. Quickly, stepping down the stairs and going to the living room to pick up my phone.

*new notifications*

Blaise
Goodluck today mate, i heard potter group are heading to your new workplace 😏

Boss
Looking forward to your first shift? Please be on time :)

But nothing from her. It's been weeks. She won't call, text, or even send me a letter. Did i really mess up that bad?