Chapter 66

Chapter 66

“Zhiyin, I’m sorry. I know I don’t deserve to be your friend, but I really didn’t expect this. I only know that you are special to him, but I didn’t expect that yn would create a body to be with you. You are just an ordinary person. Don’t be involved in this matter any more. There is no way he can be your lover.” At this point, Dayi bitterly smiled, he took out a card from his pocket and handed it to Zhang Zhiyin. “At the beginning of this incident, I wrote a report and listed you as a special assistant researcher and applied for a special compensation of one million dollars for you. This has already been approved a long time ago, but I don’t know how I should give it to you.

“Take the money, buy a house and find someone to spend your life with. It doesn’t matter if its a girl or guy, as long as they are human. Really, Zhiyin, this is the normal life that should belong to you.”

Zhang Zhiyin stood up, walked around the table and punched Dayi hard in the chest before calmly taking the card. He was saving money now and with this amount of money, it would be sufficient. Besides, this would be evidence of his encounter with Boss. There was no reason for him not to take it.

What had happened had gone by, and in Zhang Zhiyin’s opinion, no matter what purpose Dayi had in that year, this result was the best for him, there was no need for him to pursue other matters anymore. But he was very concerned about Yin Nian. He could sense something from Dayi’s tone, so he wanted to know exactly what, they, wanted to do.

“Why?” Zhang Zhiyin said calmly as he looked at Dayi. “What are you going to do to him that you don’t want me to be involved?”

“Yn427 is dangerous. It is not what you think it is.” Dayi raised his chopsticks only to put them back down impatiently. “It stole billions of dollars worth of petroleum reserve and the latest biomaterials from A, creating a body that is identical to human beings, but we don’t know how he did it. We’ve lost control of it and we don’t know what’s going to happen.”

“He’s not dangerous. He’s kind and responsible. Last weekend when we took the bus to the park, he even took the initiative to offer to give up his seat to a grandma.” Although knowing that it might be useless, Zhang Zhiyin unconsciously defended his lover incoherently. “As for the petroleum, I remember when I was a child, my grandfather taught me to sing ‘overthrow A imperialist with wild ambitions’ or something. Is him doing that not contributing to our country? Right, you are working for their company now, pretend that I didn’t say that. “

Dayi looked at him frustratedly. “Zhang Zhiyin, don’t you try to change the topic. I’ve already told you that out of the world’s hundreds of millions of virtual character database that has been built, Dr. Y matches him the best, with 57% compatibility. An absolute villain who created the end of the world, and he had also successfully integrated himself with the character’s identity and background. It can only be said that in essence, he is not the little white flower you think he is.”

“There are no absolutely good people or absolutely bad people. Even if Dr. Y is bad, like 70% of him is bad, Yin Nian is not 100% compatible with him. Yin Nian might match between 30% good and 27% evil.” Although Yin Nian did not appear in Zhang Zhiyin’s life as a positive role at first, after being together, Boss Yin’s image in Zhang Zhiyin’s heart began to draw close to a kind flower, who was honest, pure, and kind. Even though he knew that Yin Nian was not Yin Little Flower, he tried to show his lover’s sunniest side in front of outsiders.

“Most importantly, he likes me and I like him too. We plan to spend our lives together.” Zhang Zhiyin looked at the friend who had been with him for many years and suddenly became serious but also insipid.