Chapter 56 - Repair

Song Yu came and went like the wind, leaving everyone with his natural and unrestrained back figure.

Wei Ze was stunned for a brief moment. He was a bit embarrassed as he tilted his head and looked at Qin Mo.

This banquet was held to welcome Qin Mo, but Song Yu had walked away in front of the main character before the banquet even started, not giving him any respect at all. Anyone would feel embarrassed when faced with such a thing.

He wondered to himself, did something happen between these two people in A City? The scent of gunpowder was so strong when they met.

Qin Mo quietly watched as Song Yu left and smiled thoughtfully to himself.

When faced with Wei Ze's puzzled gaze, his expression didn't change. He spoke indifferently, "The Song Family's Third Young Master has a really unique temperament."

His tone of voice was calm, but the meaning behind it was unfriendly.

Wei Ze sighed secretly in his heart. These two people had likely confirmed their dislike for each other.

It was just that neither the Qin Family nor the Song Family were easy to provoke. He could only hope that these two ancestors wouldn't bump into each other in the future.

Although he was more inclined to side with Song Yu, he still smiled perfunctorily and chose to change the topic. "It's not early anymore. Young Master Qin, let's go down first. There are many people waiting to meet you."

Qin Mo returned to his gentle and polite appearance and smiled, "Okay."

Song Yu didn't even try to find Meng Guang after he went downstairs.

Waiters were coming and going in the banquet hall as they served wine. There were men and women dressed in fine clothes, chattering and filling the venue with noise under the gorgeous lights.

He looked around and couldn't find his cousin, but he didn't want to remain here. He then sent out a short message and walked out of Fuguang.

[ I'm leaving first. ]

The cool autumn night breeze greeted him as he stepped out, dispersing some of his restlessness.

Song Yu's expression was a little cold. He frowned, thoughtful.

He'd met Qin Mo.

A scum man who liked to pretend to be particularly gentle. Was that how he'd cheated Xie Sui in his previous life? In that case, he'd go a little further in this life.

Song Yu called Xie Sui.

"I'm out. Are you here?"

He stood by the fountain, his figure straight.

Xie Sui had just walked through the carved iron gates outside Fuguang Hotel when he received his call. He saw Song Yu as soon as he raised his eyes.

The youth was beautiful and elegant in the moonlight, so attractive that he lost his senses for a moment.

He was also very cute when dressed in a suit.

Xie Sui casually tossed his invitation into the trash can and laughed into the phone, "Mm, I'm here."

"Where are you?"

"Turn around."

Song Yu saw Xie Sui as soon as he lifted his head.

Xie Sui stood by the streetlights and smiled at him. He was handsome and gentle, his figure tall and straight, his shadow stretched long on the ground.