Chapter (2) Beginning

"The game has began....."

08/07/21

08/07/21

_________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owner.

Please ignore the mistakes.
_______________________________*****
Third person POV

(Continuation of the last chapter)

They both might didn't have any luxurious things in their house but still they were happy, living a normal life, where Jungkook worked in a company as an employee and Taehyung was a happy housewife.

None of them ever complained about their surroundings because they had everything they wanted, a house of their own, enough clothes, and enough food to satisfy their hunger.

But above all that, they both had each other for themselves.

And to add to their happiness, they both decided to have a baby and god blessed them with a small boy 6 years ago, they both loved their son and the boy became their world now.

Both of them love their son to the moon and back, always satisfying his every need.

They both named their son as Minjae.

But we all know nothing is perfect.

Their world was perfect until;

When they got to know about the conditions of their son just 1 year back. When their son was 4 year old.

Both felt a pang in their chest seeing other children of the same age group as Minjae, laughing, giggling, babbling different words but their son was silent.

Because he can't speak....

Both Jungkook and Taehyung were left heartbroken on knowing this. They had never hurt anybody but still god punished them so brutally.

Both cried and cried in each other's embrace, trying to make each other believe that everything would be alright.

When they themselve weren't assured. A hope rose in their heart when doctors told them that their son could be healed.

But the hope shattered as soon as the doctors told them about the expenses of the operation.

They still remembered how they cried themself to sleep.

Flashback 1 year ago

They both entered their house, their 4 year old son following behind, smiling widely playing with his bunny plushie.

But his parents were exactly opposite. Their faces had an expression of sadness and cheeks stained with tears.

They both just had returned from the hospital talking to Minjae's doctors who told them their son could speak but the expenses were too much for them which shuttered their last hope too.