Chapter 70

Chapter 70

Thinking of the game plotline, Zhang Zhiyin suddenly thought of another person who could maybe help him deal with Li Shuifeng ⁠— he was the person in charge of Base No.1, the head of the western district, Eaglehead Captain’s younger brother. In the game, he would issue the task, which also meant that  he would be deeply attached to the Captain Elder Brother and will never forget him.

Dadao was right. Li Shuifeng was selfish and greedy. At the same time, he must be feel guilty. Because of the guilt in his heart, he would show an unusual appearance in the face of Zhang Zhiyin and he would want to get rid of him. These three points could serve as a breakthrough to reveal him.

Two weeks after the conference, the invitation letter had been sent out along with the news of Yun Lietian’s death. Base No. 1 was the nearest base to the headquarters, and its representative would be here soon. What Zhang Zhiyin had to do was to win his trust.

Before that, however, he needed help from someone, and he would be the only person in the world who was sure to help him.

Zhang Zhiyin returned home with cat in Nian in his arms, he closed the door before giving warning first, “Yin Nian! You mustn’t turn me into a cat today. I have something important to talk to you about! “

Cat Yin Nian lightly jumped onto the bed, changed back to his original appearance and patted the post beside him. “Sit down and talk.”

Zhang Zhiyin obediently walked over and sat down. “Can you help me interfere with a person’s dream?”

He knew that in the game, a Level 8 psychic ability user could choose to learn three dream-related skills; continuous health lost nightmare attack skill, decrease skill dream and increase skill dream. Presumably in this world, these three skills really had the effect of influencing other people’s dreams, and Yin Nian could certainly do it.

Although it was an inquiry, but in private, Zhang Zhiyin had already affirmed that Yin Nian would agree to help him! After all, what was the relationship between them!

As a result, Yin Nian looked at him as he supported his cheeks, his eyes blinking, saying softly, “Beg me.”

Zhang Zhiyin: “…”

Where on earth did he learn these tricks?!

Seeing that he did not respond, Boss Yin turned his head deliberately and raised his voice, “It’s fine if you don’t wanna beg for it~ You probably would not be able to find any high level psychic user besides me.”

Zhang Zhiyin gritted his teeth and said, “I can find Xiao Mo.”

Yin Nian pondered about it; Xiao Mo is Meng Kali. Right on the spot, he spoke to him through space and time with a straight face and serious voice, “No dream-related psychic powers are allowed to be used until the next month.”

Then he resume turning his head and looked at Zhang Zhiyin. “So beg me.”

——————

At Dr. Y’s base, where Lei Dun and Meng Kali stayed behind to take care of things.

Lei Dun felt the fluctuation of space and came up to him and asked, “What are Boss’s new orders?”