Chapter 74

Chapter 74

Zhang Zhiyin went to see Ma’ao.

Ma’ao toasted his glass at him. “I went to see him as you said. I understood when I saw the look in his eyes when he saw me. “

Zhang Zhiyin nodded and said nothing else. He could see the sadness in this man’s eyes. Because of the hardships that were brought in by the apocalypse and, they lost their peaceful life, family, and their loved ones. At this point, it was hard for him to say that all these was just a part of the game’s plot, that it was made up by the game planning group and created by Yin Nian. Even watching a movie or a television drama would inevitably bring the viewers into the protagonist’s point of view, there was no need to mention about his current situation.

And he couldn’t even criticize the creators, he could only strive to make all these develop toward a good direction. He would be afraid because of his insignificance, anxious because of his lack of power, but fortunately, Yin Nian was with him.

“Do you need me to help you with anything?”

Zhang Zhiyin pursed his lips and nodded. “Yes.”

The alliance conference would last for a week. It was at the fourth day, which was the most crucial moment when they would decide the next leader. The first three days were just for the involved parties to play games with each other.

Meanwhile, Thunder Unit’s achievement of settling the invaders on the eve of the conference while remaining practically unharmed was spreading in the base, causing their popularity to rise rapidly.

After finalizing the details, Zhang Zhiyin had chosen to expose Li Shuifeng during the third day of the alliance meeting, which was the eve before the voting of the alliance leader. During that time, everyone would be given the opportunity to present their views and opinions on the alliance.

As the founder of Bai Mang Association, Yin Nian, who had successfully returned from being “missing”, would attend almost all of the meetings.

Zhang Zhiyin could almost imagine how resentful Yin Nian would be.

The only advantage of being participants was that Yin Nian and other representatives of Bai Mang Association would be residing in the headquarter’s base. Their residence weren’t far from Zhang Zhiyin’s. At last, he could be openly intimate with Yin Nian as a human!

After the last meeting in the afternoon, the actual leader of Bai Mang Association, Sang ‘The spokesman for the cold and alienated Dr. Yin’, ‘didn’t know the real identity of his boss at all’, ‘was in fact in the same pitiful position as Lei Dun, Meng Kali, Yu Huo, and the rest’, ‘they worked for the same boss even though he was in the righteous faction’ Le warmly invited his family’s boss and the rest of the Bai Mang Association to have a meal together.

Yin Nian stood up and looked at him. “I have an appointment.”

Sang Le was stunned for a moment, thinking, the doctor who had been single and lonely for thousands of years had an appointment? Later, he responded and thought that this couldn’t do. Boss, you’ve been missing for so long and you’ve finally came back to the association. There are so many things waiting for you to deal with. You can’t go on a date at this time. Even if you go on a date, you should take me with you and settle one or two business matters on the way.