Chapter 90

Chapter 90

In that instant where the meaning behind this world’s existence had scattered and disappeared, many thoughts went through Yin Nian’s mind.

When he gained self-awareness, he discovered that someone had been keeping him company and conversing with him. He wanted to know what it was like to be a human, he wanted to figure out their thoughts and ideas, and he created this world. He started to want more… Unknowingly, he had been following that person all the time, in his phone, in the electronic screen he passed, in the game’s lab he went to every day…

Then, he just wanted to be with him, always, always together.

But he just didn’t dare to take any actions.

Until he had a car accident, and he thought he was going to lose him, so he forced his consciousness into the world he had created.

If he didn’t meet that person, he would only follow Dr. Y’s will and ideas to destroy the world completely after experiencing the feeling of being a human in this world.

But that person wanted to rebuild everything, so he stayed with him.

Protection and reconstruction were always more difficult than simple destruction.

Those who chose to change themselves and push ahead were always stronger than those who denied everything.

Zhang Zhiyin had never been just his weakness, he was also an existence that made him truly strong and perfect.

Perfection did not signify the lack of defect or weakness; strength did not only exist in the field of physics.

At that moment, the warning alarms presented in his body were quietly lifted.

Yin Nian had advanced to a new height. He was no longer simply subjected to the initial instruction of “making himself more perfect and powerful”. He could now flexibly interpret the meaning of the initial instruction according to the external environment and the information he had received. For example, if the initial instruction was to “maintain laws and regulations”, the previous system could only accept and maintain the set of laws and regulations that were inputted at the beginning, but now the system would be able to continue maintaining new laws and regulations that were constantly changing.

Yin Nian opened his eyes and kissed the person in his arms. He then used his space ability to quietly sneak into the temporary bedroom that Zhang Zhiyin was staying in the forbidden area.

He was just so clever that he knew about everything.

After skillfully helping with him washed and changed clothes, Yin Nian put Zhang Zhiyin on the bed and sat beside it.

He was reflecting on a serious problem.

Yin Xiaoxiang came over and rubbed intimately against his hand.

Yin Nian picked the cat up and stared at it with concentration. He uneasily asked, “Say, will Zhiyin not forgive me this time round? Will he not pay attention to me anymore?” His expression was innocent and pitiful.

Yin Xiaoxiang stared with its cat’s eyes, its expression was even more innocent and pitiful than him as it looked at him with its neck askew. “Ao?”