Chapter 92

Chapter 92

Team Members No. 1 to No. 3 were strangers. They were just gathered together to play the activity’s instance. After that, one of them uploaded a picture of Zhang Zhiyin and Boss’s outrageous affection points on the forum. There was a picture to prove the truth, and even a short video of them fighting the boss.

And then came up with a sensational title — “The Teammate and Ultimate Boss That I Encountered Today have a Frightening jq1“.

While it earned a lot of views, it also naturally attracted the game officials’ attention.

At <Tomorrow>’s technology department, Xiao Luo, who was just less than two years into the job looked at the group leader while trembling. He took on the task of reporting to the leader. “There’s really no other solution. I’ve tried everything I can. It’s a bug, but it can’t be fixed. The only way to fix it is to dismantle and reprogram the whole game…” He lowered his head, and the more he said, the smaller his voice became.

On the other hand, Zhang Zhiyin was very distracted by this matter. He had nothing to do after work and he couldn’t calm down when he was alone in the house. Eventually, he went into the game.

In the game, it was actually very lively. He was drawn into Fenghuo’s party as soon as he went online. The people who had went into the epic grade instance together were already inside. They were waiting for Zhang Zhiyin to take them to continue the instance.

Fenghuo had a general understanding of the situation after checking it on the forum. They stopped for nearly a whole day. The fastest party had already met the final boss of this instance, the “Scorpio King of the Underworld,”, but until now there was no party that had cleared the instance.

In Zhang Zhiyin’s opinion, the boss in the game was much easier to deal with. At least whether it was “poisoning” or “hallucination”, it was just a state of in-game negative status. The players would not really experience paralysis and the pain of poisoning, nor would it disturb their mind because of the so-called hallucination.

Having Zhang Zhiyin in the team was just like obtaining the strategy to clear this instance. After all, Zhang Zhiyin didn’t have the chance to come back with the Thunder Unit. He had to design the strategy without making any mistakes. The team members’ response and fighting will were also very important. Now in the game, although the people on the team weren’t professional players, their equipment and skills were still passable. After two rounds, the boss was finally brought down.

But they received no indication of the instance clearance. Gradually, the excitement of the whole party turned into doubt.

At this time, the system announcement finally appeared.

The palace of the Scorpion King finally fell down after trembling twice. For a while, dust were sent flying. But before the brave men who had just emerged victorious could be happy, they saw the smoke and dust scattering, and gradually a figure appeared…

At the same time, when the party heard a task prompt appearing with a “ding”, a task box automatically popped out:

“Do you want to accept the task?”

The original captain said, “It’s an epic grade’s instance additional task. Accept it. If we can’t clear it, then its fine, but if we can, we’ll get rich rewards. But what if we saw ghosts?”