The bed

Lucas lifted me in his arms and walked back into the room. My eyes widened as the bed came into view. This was really happening. Fuck yes it was. I had waited enough, maybe too long for this night. My thoughts drifted to the first dream I had of him, from my experience tonight I could tell this was even going to be better than I expected it to.

He put me down on my wavering feet, and I held on to him for support. A gasp escaped my lips when he covered them with his, slowly leading me to the bed. I landed freely on my back as he pushed me on the bed.

He fisted his cock, pumping up and down, and I watched with anticipation that made my already dripping sex, drip even more. He leaned over me, brushing his erect cock between my thighs, as he ravished me for the second time.

He took a mouthful of my breasts, sucking hard, and eliciting a moan from me, while his hands worked on the other, pinching and pulling hard. I was writhing on the bed, grabbing the sheets, torn between the tears that stung my eyes and the sensation that sent shivers rocketing through me.

"Do you know how much I've waited for this?" he mumbled as he devoured my swollen buds.

"No," I moaned.

"I think I should rather show you," he shoved my legs open wider and grabbed my hips, yanking me closer to him. "Fuck you're dripping," he groaned.

I was so wet I could feel it running down my thighs. He fisted his cock and positioned himself between my thighs while his other fingers dug into my skin.

For the next few seconds, the only sound in my ear was from my heart pounding in my chest. I held my breath, gingerly anticipating what I knew was coming next. And finally, after what felt like an eternity's wait, he slipped into me in one smooth jerk.

It felt as though the air had been sucked from my lungs. "How does this feel?" he asked, as he pushed himself slowly in, feeling me inch by breathtaking inch until I was completely stretched around his thick girth.

In that split second, I could not think, or feel, or even gasp, so I just managed a nod.

Oh fuck

How is this man even real?

How is this even real?

He leaned down and took my lips in his as he thrust deeper into me, I had never felt so full, and no one had ever reached this peak before.

I had gotten my fair share of lovers before, but I could not dare compare any to Lucas. He was different in every way possible and he kept proving that every time.

"How are you this tight,"' he growled against my lips, as he thrust harder, ramming into me with so much force that left me almost sobbing in pleasure.

My fingers dug into his skin, one hand on his back and the other clutching his shoulder, and I knew there were going to be marked in the morning, but I could not bring myself to care. He increased his pace at punishing speed, with hips strong and relentless as they drove his cock in and out of me.

"Oh my god," I cried.

This feels so fucking good.

My breasts jostled from each thrust as the bed creaked with each move. I could hardly focus on anything, and my grip tightened in a wild attempt to hold on.

He took both my hands and pinned them above my head, seizing any ounce of control I had. His fingers dug harder into my skin, as his thrusts became even more erratic. More moans and screams erupted from me, and they only seemed to spur him further.