Chapter 96

Chapter 96

Zhang Zhiyin had firmly decided that he would not forgive Yin Nian.

Recently, Yin Nian had been making food, cleaning the house, sending him off to work, fetching him from work, fixing home’s applications and making Yin Xiaoxiang’s cat food every day. Whatever work Zhang Zhiyin didn’t want to do, he would help him, what’s more, he was gentle and complying. Zhang Zhiyin would be a fool if he forgave him when he was enjoying this five-star treatment.

Yin Nian continued to coax him with different tricks.

For example, “Zhiyin, do you want to go back to <Tomorrow>?”

Zhang Zhiyin didn’t speak but just continued to hear Yin Nian saying, “Don’t you miss your members?”

Zhang Zhiyan felt that he did miss them, and when he thought of how he had been disconnected from <Tomorrow> and didn’t appear for a long time, they surely would’ve been worried about him. When he thought of this, he couldn’t sit still anymore.

Yin Nian pondered and added, “Oh right, that person called Yun Chu has captured your team and said that you have three days to appear, if not he will kill one each day.”

He happily lifted his head. “Zhiyin, your crime is colluding with me.”

Zhang Zhiyin silently stretched out his hands to strangle Yin Nian’s neck. “…Just tell me straight to the main point next time.”

Yin Nian: “Oh.”

 ——————————

Yun Chu’s words had given every member of Thunder Unit a sliver of hope, but they did not know Zhang Zhiyin’s current situation and wouldn’t expect him to save them. On the contrary, they wanted to quickly escape so they could save him. At this juncture, Yun Chu basically didn’t put them in his eyes, on the contrary, he gave them an extremely good opportunity to prepare and teleport themselves out. The reason why they didn’t leave was that they were worried that Zhang Zhiyin might appear.

On the third day, Yun Chu appeared again. A warm smile was still hanging on his lips but in between his brows was a trace of dismay.

He stretched out his hand, Dadao was then sent flying powerless to his hand and grabbed by the neck.

Yun Chu looked at the man in his hand and smiled. “You seem to be Thunder Unit’s vice-captain, aren’t you? Then I shall start with you.”

Misfortune suddenly struck, and members of the Thunder Unit didn’t know what they should do, their surprised and helpless expressions aligned with Yun Chu’s fantasy. He gradually tightened his grip and Dadao found it difficult to breathe. His neck seemed to have been bound by dozens of iron hoops and he was powerless to escape. Yun Chu had absorbed numerous strength ability users, at this point, his strength was beyond the ability of a true Level 10 user.

At this moment, a familiar voice came, “Release him.”

The precision ability users in the team first shouted in unison, “Captain!”

In mid-air, a blurry figure started to clear up.

Had the power to utilize space ability in the forbidden area… A sinister smile blossomed on Yun Chu’s mouth. He threw Dadao aside and turned around to face the person.