Chapter 98

Chapter 98

The story took place after Dr. Y’s forces had been defeated, when Lei Dun and the rest committed to the the new alliance led by Zhang Zhiyin, the former captain of Thunder Unit who was rebuilding the new world.

The latest progressions happened in Tianshui City located at the North. The city had been rebuilt and residents were gradually moving back. Zhang Zhiyin was extremely elated to hear this news, and it wasn’t only because of the reconstruction, but because Tianshui City was a very significant and meaningful place for him. As the recent situation was relatively stable, he simply gave himself a few days off and intended to head to Tianshui City for a tour.

He didn’t take many people with him. It was just him, Yin Nian, Xiaoxiang, Meng Kali, and Ah Kong’s family of three, who were utilizing this vacation to go for a holiday. Ah Kong had gotten married many years ago, and her child was seven years old now.

After all, it was still the apocalypse. The average people wouldn’t travel as often as they used to before the apocalypse. Most of the inns in the reconstructed cities were opened by the alliance to provide convenience for the alliance’s forces on business trips. However, Yin Nian became unhappy shortly after they arrived at the inn.

The root of the cause was because Yin Nian had developed a habit of drinking a packet of milk every day in reality, and had brought this habit to <Tomorrow>. However, Zhang Zhiyin gave his last bag of milk to Ah Kong’s child just now and Yin Nian felt that he had been neglected by his lover, so he became moody.

Zhang Zhiyin was very helpless. “Yin Nian, can you stop being so childish?”

Yin Nian glanced at him with a wronged expression and did not speak.

In order to cater to the design of the ultimate villain boss, the adjectives used on the official website to describe Yin Nian’s eyes were “unfathomable depths”, “secluded like a cold pool” and “dark as the eternal night”. When such a pair of eyes looked at him, Zhang Zhiyin only felt that his heart were going out of rhythm.

He was frightened.

Zhang Zhiyin could only look through the Item Store. “The Item Store should sell milk, I’ll see whether they have it.” Milk was now a limited product, even if Tianshui City had any store, they might not necessarily sell it.

He opened it,  “found”.

“I can’t do anything about it. You aren’t fixing it either. You can’t blame anyone for not being able to drink milk.”

Yin Nian puffed up his cheeks. “Because they fired me, so if the Item Store couldn’t connect, they can’t blame me.”

Zhang Zhiyin could only change the subject, feeling resentful as he continued to reason with him. “Ah Kong’s child is only seven years old, how old are you? Can’t you give in to a child?”

Yin Nian opened his mouth and glared at him. “So he’s reasonable because he’s young?”

Zhang Zhiyin pulled a straight face and nodded.

Yin Nian frowned and thought for three seconds.

So, Zhang Zhiyin watched as he shrunk himself into a three to four years old toddler.