Chapter - 32

Before starting the chapter I want to address something.

I want to know that except for 4 people all the other tens of people who read my story...why don't you vote for the chapters huh?....Do you don't know how to vote...or you don't like the chapters...... so if you don't like them then tell me what you don't like about it...so that I can improve and
if you don't want to write in the comments section because apparently you think my story is not worth for the comments...then tell me through a private message those things in my story which are stopping you from pressing that vote button...

I am saying all this today because firstly I am on periods and I am annoyed and secondly because I am working hard...I literally try to publish everyday....only when I have some emergency I skip....so it hurts to know that only 4 people are appreciating your hardwork, while it is seen by tens......it just makes you insecure.

I don't know about you guys, but it really is against my principals to extract anything from someone and don't return the favour.
Through the fanfictions u extract entertainment and if you don't return the favour by appreciating them or voting for them then that's ungrateful.

I am not saying that you definitely have to vote but I seriously am asking the reason for not voting.

Nevermind if you don't want to vote good for you...it won't stop me from moving on with the story....because I don't just write for votes but they definitely motivate me and secondly I love my story and those 4 people who vote so I would write for them.

To give them shout-out

It's NourBahgag

SuadWarsame9

SericaYoo06

Ishi_22

Thanks for always voting guys, it means a lot to me

Love you ♥️

Btw if any of you want to watch Liskook ff then check out SericaYoo06 's work.

Thank you😑

Let's move to the story
——————————————————

I was crying miserably because I was so scared to see what was happening to him.

And suddenly he fainted.

Y/n - " APPA...appa..."

My breath became uneven and I was literally panicking...but I was vigilant enough to quickly call the ambulance.

Time skip

We were in the hospital,...there was something very wrong with appa because I can see the nurses worried when I told them about what happened.

He was taken into the room....and I was sitting outside.

I was still crying.... because I wasn't expecting to experience something like this.