♡25

I figured it out from black and white~

7th August, 2021.

It had been almost two weeks since the friends group came back from their trip to Neo Island.

Soojin was making dinner while Jisung having no work was just casually sitting on the sofa. As usual, he was on his phone.

Soojin sighed and put down the knife. "I can't do this anymore. I am always cooking and cleaning. I feel like a housewife."

"Which you are."

"YOU-" Soojin without wasting time threw a carrot at Jisung which hit his head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Jisung was rubbing his head to ease the pain and glared at her.

"You deserve it. I'm the only one who is working in this whole house. What are you doing?"

"Chilling", Jisung bluntly said.

Soojin glared at him. She huffed and took the knife and was going to throw at him.

Jisung quickly put a pillow infront of him. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!"

Soojin put down the knife and started to cut the carrots again muttering curse words. "Today you will not get dinner for sure."

"What?!"

Soojin flashed a tight smile. "Yup."

"I can't with you." Jisung sighed.

"I CAN'T WITH YOU!"

"WHY ARE WE ARGUING?"

"I DON'T KNOW!"

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?" Jisung was going to throw the carrot at her which was lying on the floor but stopped when he heard a buzz sound from his phone. His whole expression changed in a split of a second. Soojin looked at him with wide eyes. Jisung opened his phone and saw the messages. He started to reply back.

"Who are you texting all day?", Soojin asked with furrowed brows.

"None of your business." He didn't even look at her and was so focused on his phone. He had that smile on his face which was very rare to see atleast for Soojin.

Soojin gasped and said, "Yahhh Park Jisung are you in love or something?"

With a gulp, he looked at her. "Why are so interested?"

"It's not like I'm interested in your love life but you and love are two opposite things."

Jisung sighed. "Can you just do your own work?"

"Okay Mister. From tomorrow onwards, I won't cook."

"But it is one of the rules."

"Only because you can't cook."